Brentwood Inn & Garden
US$85
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$85
TownePlace Suites
US$101
US$93
Home2.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$109
US$104
Hampton.com
US$129
All reviewswafflessmelled nicewould stay here againcook your ownstaff was friendlyonly stayed one nightflat screenrooms are largeparking lotfridge and microwavelaundry roomcontinental breakfastthe room was niceconvenient locationbeds were comfortablenew mexicomotel
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I liked the hotel. The staff was friendly, the room clean, microwave, fridge, nice bed and pillows, very good Continental breakfast, a fitness room, and decently priced room. The only caveat was the heater. It is a heat pump type so when it came on, the compressor activated. It sounded like a motor cycle starting up outside the window. Rather annoying. There was no room coffee maker either but most hotel room coffee does not taste good anyway. I don't know if it was the dry air or cleaning supply smell, but my allergies did not like something. So, all in all, it was nice.

Room Tip: They all seemed to be the same.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that this hotel advertises an 8.1/10 on another site, I also need to inform you that we did check in and made it to our room but immediately left and canceled our stay.

My wife and I made reservations here to stay for a week due to being involved in a vehicle accident and needing to wait for our truck to be repaired. We arrived before check in time, so the room was not ready, and I inquired with the desk worker if they offered any discounts since we did need to save money being stuck in the area with no income for the next month. He looked into it and said he had a queen room with kitchenette that would be about $50 less per week, I agreed to this and the reservation was changed accordingly. We came back after check in time and the new desk clerk informed me that the rate the gentleman quoted me just a couple hours earlier could not be honored because it was for one adult, even though the reservation was for two which is higher because of the full breakfast buffet that is offered. I spoke with the manager and after a small amount of argument, he reluctantly agreed to split the difference, meaning only a $25 difference from the king room and that this discount would not be extended if we chose to stay additional weeks. Needing a place to stay, I agreed since the kitchenette meant we could stock up a few groceries and cook meals instead of eating out. Upon entering the room, I noticed that it was old and in desperate need of renovations and the kitchenette that I was promised was nothing more than a very small mini fridge and outdated microwave, by definition a kitchenette includes a cooking surface, even if only a hot plate. I also noticed that the room was actually adjoining which I was not informed of. I immediately closed the room and went back to the desk for a refund which the desk clerk did not argue about. This location shows an 8.1 on another review site and I find it hard to believe that it's from honest reviews. We did find other accommodations over $100 less for the week less than 300 yards up the road and the room was nearly identical and had a bigger mini fridge and modern microwave.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This is a hotel that is very reasonably priced. The rooms are a little dated, but very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was always friendly and accommodating. There was an attached lounge, but like most have already said, there was no noise problem at all. I also liked that there were a couple of washer- dryers down the hall where I could get some laundry done. Overall I found it to be a great value.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2017

At first look, I thought about going somewhere else, but was too tired to look around,
glad I stayed. This was a nice place, a little dated, but clean with a friendly staff.
The rooms were nice, with a fridge and microwave; a coffee pot was also available if you went to the front desk and requested one. Breakfast in the morning was pretty good. The only complaints are the bed, for me, was a little hard and was the odor from the cleaning products was a pretty strong when we first went in the room, but was able to clear it out after a few hours. I was there for four days and If I am ever in Farmington again I would definitely stay there recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Cheap but not worth it! My room had a beautify view of a cement wall! Loud live music blasting away three nights a week, drunks on grass, owner cuts corners whenever possible to save a penny....blanket with large hole in the middle, warm but not hot water in shower, leftovers served on my third day staying there and one of the best...ketchup bottle was placed upside down and was told my lady in charge that it could not be replaced until totally empty! add to this the flip attitude of the young lady at check in made me wonder why I had chosen this particular place when there were several nicer establishments near by a better rate!!

Owned by a family who cut corners whenever possible to save a penny! My room overlooked a cement wall and trash area, bar had live music blasting away three nights a week, room had torn blanket with huge hole but was told it was clean, water was set on warm and was told by housecleaning owner wanted it that way, breakfast was very good on first day but by the third they actually served leftovers!! Just a few examples of cheap! I checked around and found three other establishments that were much much better and 'CHEAPER"! sTAY THERE

Room Tip: the hotel next door
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Brentwood505, Front Office Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

David, thank you for taking the time to review. I would like to apologize to you genuinely for the unacceptable experience that you had during your stay. Let me assure you that we highly value your time, and we will strive to ensure that this error is not repeated in the future. If there are any concerns or discrepancies during your stay, we have friendly and attentive hotel staff assigned to the front desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week, and are ready to deliver outstanding customer service at your demand. Your comfort and satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a nice day.