Comfort Inn(Farmington)
US$99
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$95
US$85
US$117
US$85
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Comfort Suites(Farmington)
US$100
US$89
US$109
US$125
US$115
US$99
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

A simple place to stay.

Convenient for walking distance to Walmart. Unfortunately, difficult to enter the driveway to the hotel as well as leaving from the hotel due to traffic lights. However, if you're leaving early in the morning around 5 am - 7 am no traffic. Rush hour for this area is around 5 pm.

This hotel contains a small refrigerator, a microwave & energy efficient air conditioning/heater. Reminder: To flip the switch next to the air conditioner/heater. The room is very cold as soon as you enter which for us was understandable.

Beds were extra firm, great for my back! Best sleep I ever had, those who like soft beds this place is NOT for you. Pillows are also firm. Semi large restroom, with tub. Small sink which I thought was cute. Towels were thin but it's to be expected for the price. Towels are little bit rough.. probably due too the well being of the customers being allergic to softner..

We stayed in room #116, this room contain a large closet which it had no lights inside. Parking was good. However, there IS NO WI-FI! Which I don't mind at all.. But if you're traveling with kids.. they may not like it..

My recommendations: NO WI-FI, FIRM BED, HEATING IS COLD, BUT A GOOD PLACE TO STAYED!!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I have traveled through Farmington numerous times and have always struggled to find a decent motel with outdoor room exits. I gave this one a try and it turned out okay. The desk clerk/owner was friendly and provided us a decent room. The place was noisy with Mexicans who seemed to want to party most of the night, but they caused no problems - other than a lot of noise.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The hotel was clean but the rooms were really small. We were tired after a long day of riding so it was convenient. The price was good. Farmington is convenient if you are traveling to the Four Corners area.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

There are very few options in the Farmington area and I mean very few. We settled on this place after driving past one or two others. It looked rather run down and I was truly concerned about having my family stay there except we really didn't have a better option. The room was older but everything was clean and the man in the office was very nice. He immediately brought the extra towels and pillows we requested and he helped my children get on the internet. The room was comfortable and we all got a good night's sleep.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Moira O
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

This was the only option within 60-90 miles and we went with it. I am pretty sure the sheets weren't washed and the beds were doubles rather than queens, but it was better than sleeping in the car. I was a fan of the glass door shower, though. I probably would book another hotel the day before I was going somewhere else, though. I probably would not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family