“Too much expectation ”

Tranquility Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

With so many positive reviews, I think I expected too much on it. My friend and I did the Vietnamese massage. We had Vietnamese massage in several cities of Vietnam so we know how it is. For me, it is not a bad experience. My massage therapist is okay. However, besides the skill of the therapist, the environment also affects how you feel about the massage. I would expect a more cozy and comfortable environment.

All reviews
"skin"
"pain"
"island"

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I just had an incredible massage here and have already booked in for tomorrow! It's twice the price as the ones you find on the beach (400k vnd) for an hour, but a hundred times better!

2  Thank Sam G
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I had the "Vietnamese Massage" and another day the "Refreshing facial" face massage. Both where great and very relaxing. I was a bit sad that i discovered this place just at the end of my trip — otherwise i would have gone more often. The place is clean and visually pleasant to be at, and i liked the soft music, too. The staff is very friendly. To make an appointments via their Facebook page and they replied within minutes.

2  Thank andresX8823FP
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I can only agree with previous reviews that this is by far the best place on the island for Vietnamese massage. It’s a small place so make sure to book in advance.

1  Thank Mantaray_74
See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

When visiting Phu Quoc, in February, we were eager to get some Massage. We found Tranh and his wife at the Tranquility spa. We both had a 1,5 hour Aloe Vera Massage and came back another two times since it was so good! Tranh and his wife gave us superb treatments and are very kind. I can definitely recommend them! Me and my husband would go for a weekly massage should Phu Quoc be closer to home (Sweden).

2  Thank Susanne F