“Really delicious and healthy food”

Wild Herbs Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Olongapo
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I am vegetarian and was looking for a restaurant with vegetarian options. I am glad I found this. This restaurant has both veg and non-veg food. The food is freshly made and healthy. The taste is really good. It is a family owned restaurant where the owner cooks the food. The service staff members (daughters of the owner) are also very friendly.

Bienjalyn, Manager at Wild Herbs Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Hi Ramesh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit with Wild Herbs Restaurant. We're happy to hear you had a great dining experience with us and you enjoyed our vegetarian dish. We hope you'll be back to visit again soon! We welcome any recommendations for Wild Herbs Restaurant's improvement. Cheers!

Best,
Jalyn

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Place is small and unassuming, but clean and tidy. The food.....wow, the food.
Wonderful, spicy tom yam goong! We ordered the tom yam, chicken in green curry andnpineapple fried rice. portion was big and everything was yummy!
The items took a while to prepare but the result is definitely worth the wait.
The owner/chef was very attentive.
Would go back for more when the cravings hit.

chefjaxtell, Owner at Wild Herbs Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Hi, mrosalynn!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit with Wild Herbs Restaurant. We're happy to hear you had a great dining experience with us and hope you'll be back to visit again soon! We welcome any recommendations on how to improve our dishes and anything inside Wild Herbs Restaurant. Cheers xx

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I was here last week to celebrate my girlfriends birthday we ordered Tom yum soup and sweet and sour fish, and I'm telling you unless you taste it yourself , it's authentic thai as it can get!

Hi, Bien B!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit with Wild Herbs Restaurant. We're happy to hear you and your girlfriend had a great dining experience with us and hope you'll be back to visit again soon! Cheers xx

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

I had special dietary requirements that they filled perfectly and my friends loved the food. Will be back before the end of the holiday.

chefjaxtell, Owner at Wild Herbs Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Hi, LeeVella!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent visit with Wild Herbs Restaurant. We're happy to hear you loved the soup we made especially for you. We hope you'll be back to visit again soon! Cheers xx

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

I've been travelling in the Philippines for a month, eating 3 times a day in all sorts of restaurants, from street food to the top ranked restaurants but Wild Herbs has consistently provided the tastiest meals.

In fact the food on my first visit was so good I kept going back for more just so that I could work my way through their menu. If you like excellent food, well presented at a reasonable cost eat here. The meals are all individually prepared so if you are a big group you will be served as the meals are ready - Asian style.

They do a wonderful Thai Tom Yam Gung / Gai soup which was as good as many I've enjoyed in Thailand. The Chinese Chicken salad was to die for and the Singapore Chilli Shrimp was very tasty.

You will meet the lovely owner who takes real pride in her food and her friendly staff. Eat inside with air con or outside on the fan cooled terrace watching the world go by. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

chefjaxtell, Owner at Wild Herbs Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Hi John,

Thank you so much for all the kind words that you have written. We are deeply overwhelmed. We are happy to provide excellent Asian Culinary Experience to a regular customer like you. Looking forward to your next visit! Cheers x

Best,