All reviews walking distance olongapo city sm pharmacies tv rates mattress
Reviewed 30 May 2018

When we were going to Room 214, I saw some rooms like 210. The door was open and was not cleaned. I was shocked. Why did the staffs leave this room uncleaned? My family stayed in this hotel, the room was absolutely dirty. The floor was not cleaned. The ceiling, the walls, and the bed had dust. There was no remote for aircon. We had to call for assistance. The blankets were not cleaned. The Wifi modem (CK214) near my room was not functioning well. There was no water when we came. We had to wait for a few minutes before we can have water. The dipper was wrecked. The shower had dust and was not clean. The sink was dirty. There was no cable. All channels were blurry. The staffs were not so helpful. I also laughed when I saw a sign "PLEASE OBSERVE CLEANLINESS." The staffs must be the role model. They did not clean every single room. EVERYTHING was dirty. Please CHOOSE another hotel. Please.

Room tip: No good rooms.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PerfectPianoHD
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Choose another hotel to stay, my room was not cleaned for days at a time, when i complained the they would make the bed and give me clean toiletries yields etc. The bathroom was not cleaned for the duration of my stay or the floors cleaned, 2 terrible wks.
Also the staff were not so helpful, they would ask what i wanted for breakfast and deliver to my room for 6.30am but i only got breakfast for 1 day of my total stay. It is also very noisy from outside as it is on the main road into the city.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank leeofcymru71
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This has to be my favorite hotel in olongapo. The mattress here is somehing i havent seen in the hotels ive been.. ive been to high end ones but i d9nt know -- the softness of their bed just doesnt compare. Location is epic. Just where SM and Harbor Point is. Also near a lot of pharmacies, restos, PUV, bars, hospital.. just across the road there is Rico's. Food is amazing

Cant say otherwise about this hotel. Just love it.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aya K
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Stayed over night. Got a room with 2 double beds. There were 4 of us in one room. Booked a room on the highest floor.

What I liked:

• Beds were comfortable
• The AC was working
• There was a television which had a handful of channels.
• Toilet worked well.
• They provided 2 towels for each room.

What I didn't like:

• There was no floor mat, so I had to use their perfectly white clean towel as a floor mat. I kind of feel guilty for this, but what else was I meant to do?
• The artificial turf (fake grass) place in the Centre of the hotel was bumpy and had already started peeling off. It looked very bad.
• There was no toilet paper, and toothpaste was too little.

**DON'T FORGET TO CARRY YOUR OWN TOILETRIES.

Room tip: Book the rooms on the upper floors, because those ones have windows.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank beckynm2000
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight for a triathlon event. My friends has always picked this place to stay since it's the cheapest for a very quality room.

The room has everything you needed: clean bathroom, tv, aircon, queensize beds. (We got the room with no window on the first floor - 108)

A little bit of problem with the water in the bathroom, it isn't clean. We had to wait for almost an hour for them to fix it. It shouldnt be a problem if you have all night to wait, but we are 4 in the room and we all needed to catch sleep for the event.

Thankfully, the staffs are very accommodating and kind. :)

There are also a lot of pharmacy just outside the hotel, and a few place to eat. Try the tapsilog outside :) (sorry i forgot the name of the place but it's the one just on the other side of the street)

Date of stay: July 2017