Destinia.com
Etrip
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

I loved my stay at this hotel.
I think I was the only person staying in the hotel.
Only complaint I have is that the rooms need upgrading and dead roaches all over.
I guess a dead roach is better than a live roach.
The rooms need to be cleaned better.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We stayed at Subic International Bravo There are three or four Subic International Hotels room was Delta apparently is the best but all need an overhaul but they are cheap at P2500 per night Food at Subic Bay Bravo where we stayed as good and the staff were super friendly so if you want cheap and cheerful its OK Hotel group is apparently up for sale

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Old building. Dirty. The whole building needs major construction. Poor service. Not enough staff. Poor Air conditioned system. Beds are very old. Honestly, this hotel should be closed. We regret staying in this hotel.

Room tip: Needs a major construction.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Pros:
-free plated breakfast
-Friendly staffs
-Near harbor point mall, track for jogging, swimming pool

Cons:
-Old hotel, scary,
-While I am sleeping my roommate heard someone knock the door at 3am.
-Clean toilet but really looks old
-WiFi doesn't work in room but works in the lobby
-old bed, equipments

Overall value for money but will not go there again especially if I am with Family.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jaxcool
Reviewed March 27, 2018

There are two Subic International Hotel. One is the Delta, and the other one is near it. Walking distance.

We stayed at the other one for an overnight stay only.

Lobby was fine but when we went up, just right after the elevator door opened, the words that came out of my mouth was, "Oh my." I suddenly felt very strange. The air-conditioner from the hallways are much more colder than the one we had in our rooms. We got 2 rooms. The hallways are very old. The hallways are the type of hallways that you can film a horror movie.

We even saw mattresses placed on the floor when we were walking to our room. Yikes. Imagine that, the carpet you step on the hallway. They placed the mattresses there without anything underneath. Yeah, I checked it.

Our room is very old. VERY OLD. The place feels more than 20 years old with no renovation. The bed, they need to donate it. I was sinking in the middle. I smelled the sheets, the blanket, the comforter, the pillowcases. It smelled like fresh laundry. The carpet floor feels so crispy. The room is spacious. The sofa feels like it's below the 90s. The TV has cable.

The bathroom. Tiles were disgusting. Shower area was disgusting, shower head keeps on shutting down. Bathtub floors is disgusting. The flush of the toilet needs to be flushed plenty of times. There's no bidet, of course.

We headed out for dinner. Good thing it was close to the mall.

The people whom I am with who stayed at the other room just right beside us couldn't sleep.

My roommate did sleep for less than 3 hours. I was having a hard time sleeping. I kept on waking up.

This place does not feel right. This place is haunted. We were the only guests on the floor. I asked that when checking out.

Breakfast food is okay. That's the only thing that is alright here. The breakfast that is inclusive with the price of the room. It is plated.

The staff of the hotel are all nice. No complains about them. Just the unseen ones.

I will not sleep here ever again even if it's an overnight stay only.

Room tip: Don't stay at this hotel.
Date of stay: March 2018