“Fish Tacos!”

Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Olongapo
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: American Owned and Operated since 2009. Offering a wide selection covering 30 breakfast items 25 sandwiches and burgers 20 Mexican items 15 pasta lasagna + pizza options 55 options for main course and Philippine foods all the favorites Served with the focus on value / quality balance Come as you are casual dining with better than expected service, food & quick timely food delivery Offering take out and free delivery service as well on a quite side street we were told by many that we would never make it being located off the beaten path.......
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love the fish tacos here. I actually am able to eat the whole thing even if it's huge! The serving sizes here are pretty big so be prepared. They also have great curry and their drinks are pretty huge too! So if you are pretty hungry and are craving for some TEX MEX, go here. The only reason that I am giving this 4 out of 5 review is because the service can actually be improved.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food in Sit n Bull, perfect to sit and eat outside, watching life go by.
Perfect location to eat before bar hopping, very friendly management.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

3 of us met up for brunch. Beer is icy cold and the servings are massive, so make sure you're hungry.

I had the Mexican Breakfast, friends had full English breakfast and battered prawns. All well presented, cooked well and tasted great, no complaints.

The staff are friendly and not bothersome. Quick service with a smile.

The menu is quite extensive with both Western and local foods.

Based on the size and quality of the meals the restaurant certainly provides value for money. I would not hesitate to return for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a few beers.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Saw this from trip advisor with good reviews. Its near white rocks, great food, great service and not that expensive.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Went there with my family for dinner. I ordered the Mexican special for the night that came with refried beans. As I dug into them, I thought they were a bit stiff. The more I dug I realized that the stiffness was plastic wrap. Apparently the cook had prepared them in the plastic wrap and never bothered to unwrap them. I expected them to take my meal off the bill, but got resistance from the staff.