“Chicken and awesome place”
Review of Max's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Max's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Olongapo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 27, 2017

As usual, we ordered their famous chicken and Shrimp sinigang, etc. the place like any Maxx's branch is clean and you need to go there early so avoid the crowd. They have parking spaces and their service is good.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

My wife and I again enjoyed our meals at this particular Max's Restaurant in Olongapo City. Food is good and prices reasonable and service is good. We can recommend this particular Max's Restaurant to others.

1  Thank js_curtiss
Reviewed December 12, 2016

We ate here for our lunch. it was so nice because Max's restaurant is one of our favorite restaurant. And family really enjoyed the food. It was delicious. And my family enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Mary Jane S
Reviewed October 28, 2016

This Max's is every bit as good as the one l go to in Manila.

I had one of my favorite items on their menu, lechon kawali (fried pork belly). It was so delicious, l almost ordered it again! Also, Max's crab fried rice is very good.

Our server, Ann, was superb.

I have been here more than a few times before, when l return to Olongapo, l will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank ScottyRock
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Max's Restaurant on Magsaysay Drive is a pleasant place to eat and fellowship. It is not far from two shopping malls. We have experienced and enjoyed good food and service there.

1  Thank js_curtiss