“My wife and I again enjoyed our meals at this particular Max's Restaurant in Olongapo City.”
Review of Max's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Max's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Olongapo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 December 2016

My wife and I again enjoyed our meals at this particular Max's Restaurant in Olongapo City. Food is good and prices reasonable and service is good. We can recommend this particular Max's Restaurant to others.

1  Thank js_curtiss

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We ate here for our lunch. it was so nice because Max's restaurant is one of our favorite restaurant. And family really enjoyed the food. It was delicious. And my family enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Mary Jane S
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This Max's is every bit as good as the one l go to in Manila.

I had one of my favorite items on their menu, lechon kawali (fried pork belly). It was so delicious, l almost ordered it again! Also, Max's crab fried rice is very good.

Our server, Ann, was superb.

I have been here more than a few times before, when l return to Olongapo, l will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank ScottyRock
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Max's Restaurant on Magsaysay Drive is a pleasant place to eat and fellowship. It is not far from two shopping malls. We have experienced and enjoyed good food and service there.

1  Thank js_curtiss
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I normally come here for the delicious fresh daily soups and/or a piece of their famous chicken for a light lunch on shopping or movie days.. The corn and crab soup is one of my favorites. Chicken is always cooked to perfection. NIce selection of desserts available as well.

1  Thank Patrick H