Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
martinmm19
Makati, Philippines

Old and tired but pool is still nice

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 13, 2024via mobile
This hotel has seen better times, it's pretty run down and due for renovation.

The pool is still nice and the location right at the beach is good.

Food is good and affordable.

Rooms are bare but roomy.

They should tear down that eyesore of a former water park in front of the hotel: it hasn't been active since I first saw it 10 years ago...
Date of stay: April 2024
    ₱1,051
0.3 km from Wild Orchid Beach Resort
Pool
View more hotels in Olongapo
All reviews beach front large pool great pool a bit pricey long beach sbma
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2024 via mobile

We booked 3 beachfront room and in truth the rooms and location went beyond our expectations.
The rooms were Directly on the beach which was lovely.
Rooms themselves were massive with a fabulous rainfall shower and each had a large terrace area complete with table and 2 chairs.

Opposite our rooms we also had a bar/restaurant (one of many) where the service was amazing.

Only negative is they said they provided toiletries, toothbrush,body lotion and shampoo NO SHOWER GEL/BODY WASH.

Overall we enjoyed our brief stay and were a little sad on leaving.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2024

Great location, very nice and great people.
Excellent service and a wonderful warm welcoming attitude throughout.
Service was excellent and professional.
Book without concern !
These people are ON THEIR GAME !

Room tip: Buy fish to grill from the fisherman on the beach outside the hotel. Get there early though--there is big demand.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2024

Fantastic location, fantastic resort . Recently stayed and unfortunately didn’t stay long enough. Great location close by and fantastic beachfront bar and restaurant . Rooms are nice and the price is great. Good facilities and a beautiful large pool. Highly recommended and will return .

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2023

A aged hotel we not suspecting the best hotel !
The only imported thing for us is clean , atmosphere and feeling comfortable!,
What we found was a messy dirty mis Managed Hotel!! Proper hygenic or even clean welcome rooms! All aged ok for us! But dirty uncleaned, messy no way stay away

Room tip: Just stay away
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2023 via mobile

My recent stay at Wild Orchid Baloy Beach left a lot to be desired. While the location was beautiful, I encountered several issues that greatly affected my overall experience. Here's a breakdown of my concerns:

Lack of Hot Water: One of the major disappointments during my stay was the absence of hot water. It was frustrating not to have this basic amenity, especially when I wanted to relax and unwind after a long day. This definitely needs improvement.
Uncomfortable Pillows: The pillows provided were incredibly firm and uncomfortable. This made it challenging to get a good night's sleep, and I woke up feeling more tired than when I went to bed. Softer and more supportive pillows would greatly enhance the quality of guests' rest.
Subpar Service: Unfortunately, the service I experienced at Wild Orchid Baloy Beach did not meet my expectations. The staff seemed disinterested and inattentive, often standing around instead of addressing guests' needs promptly. This lack of attentiveness negatively impacted the overall experience.
Unprofessional Behavior: I observed a concerning issue during my stay where the staff appeared to focus more on watching guests, particularly their partners, while they swam in their bikinis. This made me feel uncomfortable and unsafe around the staff. It is essential for the management to maintain professionalism and ensure guests' privacy and security are respected at all times.
Inadequate Service: Another aspect that fell short was the lack of availability of staff to attend to guests' requests. The service was practically nonexistent, and it felt as though our needs were being ignored. Timely assistance and attentiveness would greatly enhance the overall guest experience.
Insufficient Bedding: Lastly, there was a shortage of comforters provided in the rooms. This left me feeling cold during the night and made it challenging to sleep comfortably. Ensuring an adequate supply of bedding would greatly improve the comfort levels for guests.
Overall, my experience at Wild Orchid Baloy Beach did not live up to my expectations. I hope that the management takes note of these concerns and implements necessary improvements to enhance the comfort, service, and professionalism for future guests

Room tip: Go booked somewhere else or lower your expectations to the very minimum.
Date of stay: May 2023