Lowest prices for your stay
US$52
SAVE US$36
Booking.comUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
Agoda.comUS$44
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Upon searching for affordable hotels days before an event in Zambales, we stumbled upon White Orchid with the help of agoda. It looked decent through the pictures. One of the cheapest 2 days before the day we needed a place to stay.

When we arrived, the whole hotel was old. Stairs, roof, tables, sofa, even souvenirs they sell at very expensive price,the smell of the whole place. Although the staff are very accomodating and kind.

Expecting the room will be comfortable to sleep in at least because that was the purpose of our stay, to have a nice bed and clean room. But no. The smell of the entire room was SO strong with disinfectant spray or lysol or bug spray. The bed was covered with old beddings like the one you see in really old movies. The bathroom door has no lock. I woke up to the sound of a cockroach creeping down the sink to the bedroom floor. It was really nasty. Never going back again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Annika B
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Do not stay at this establishment. Not only is it old, worn out, with bad food and a dirty beach, but they openly allow prostitution to occur. The person in the room next to us did a prostitution deal right in front of us and in the ear shot of our children. The “security guard” was bribed (also openly and in our earshot) to apparently allow this to happen. This is an unsafe, dirty, and seedy resort and should be avoided at all costs.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Just returned this week from a short stay in Wild Orchid Beach Resort Subic. Sorry to say it was not enjoyable at all. We stayed 3 nights and in all that time we never had hot water once. I complained at reception countless times and always told the same thing, oh we'll get someone to look at it but nothing was ever done. I hate to say the shower was the dirtiest one I've ever seen in and I've stayed in a few naff hotels in my time. The tiles were filthy and had never seen grout in many years but it didn't matter as the water was always too cold to shower. They did eventually offer to give me another room but that was late in the day and I was leaving next morning. I then stayed 10 days in the Wild Orchid hotel Angeles, what a difference as I loved the place. I definitely won't be staying in the Wild Orchid Subic ever again.

Room tip: Up to you but I'd never go back as they need to clean the place up as it's so tired looking.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Stay here last week and I want to confirim what others have said ok hotel BUT NOT WORTH THE PRICE. Staff was friendly but COMPLACENT had a wake uP call for 5 AM NO ONE CALLED ME.. OK I be fair and mention a good and bad part thing i expierenced AIr con work very very good, HOWEVER I SAW A BIG COCKROCHE IN MY ROOM,,,,, WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN?????? PROBALLY NOT.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2019

They charged about USD 80 per night for the cheapest room. Not worth the price. The hotel is quite dated. Major renovation of the room and bathroom is needed to command that kind of price. The shower door completely came off, luckily I did not get injured. Wifi in the room was not satisfactory. I had to go to the lobby for decent wifi. Food is expensive. Free shuttle service is provided to the nightlife area.

Date of stay: November 2019