US$36
  • Beachfront
US$48
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbarefoot barbeach frontsubic baypool sidehuge swimming poolfree shuttlelive bandsteakangeles citypay cashgreat poolsubic areaother hotelsfor salebeach areapool tablea bit pricey
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed in Wild Orchid Beach Resort, Subic for 3 days and we enjoyed our stay. My friends and I had fun in the pool. It is big and relaxing, perfect to unwind. Our room was a bit old but clean and organize. Thanks to the room service which always makes sure that our room and stuff were taken good care. Before I forget, we had a smooth check-in wherein the front desk personnel is very helpful and gave us some tips on what to visit while in Subic to enjoy our vacation. Very thankful for that, thank you to all the staff and management.

The food in the Barefoot Bar is good plus they have a live band every night which add flavor to the place. Nice set of songs and they accept requests. The staff are all friendly and approachable. They are attentive and helpful all the way.

I would love to recommend the place, I have read other reviews but our experience was different. Good stay in this hotel. We’ll be going back soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Booked two rooms , thought we had a double for me and wife and another room with 2 beds for my mother in law, sister in law and family friend but when we arrived we had two double bed rooms , maybe I booked it wrong but was sure I’d booked it right, anyhow had to pay 5000 pesos extra for a mattress to go on the floor for the friend.
The rooms were ok, shower had good pressure and hot water, safety boxes.
The wooden floor of the hotel was rotting and they were replacing it during our stay, the pool table cues had no tips which I though was poor, the pool was big and clean and best feature of hotel. We didn’t eat in restaurant as my parents stayed here 9 months before and said food wasn’t very good.
The hairdryer provided on request was very small and not great , there was no complimentary welcome drink, no tea or coffee in the rooms a kettle was provided on request and had to but our own sachets etc.
The location is good, and staff were very nice, the place could do with a refit really and it’s not that cheap, overall I’d say ok but could do better.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ccsclwns7773
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

While Orchid Resort and Subic
is the best overall hotel for in my experience clean rooms good of food is far better than most hotels in the area staff is always very friendly exceptionally good pool very secure parking all the reasons why stay there primarily when I’m in Subic
Not the newest hotel but not out of line for the price

Skip

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank road247
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

What does it help if you have friendly people if you live in a ruin and messy hotel? The elevator stinks like somebody made a dump there the lobby is a mess as the floor will be made New ( which is good but would be nice to inform before) and the fitness club is stinky a mess leaky and very dirty... also nobody told.. so dont believe the nice faked pictures on the hotel homepage..

Stayed: January 2018
3  Thank 519andy
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The room have a strong smell of mold.My nose become totally clogged after a day and needed to buy nose spray. The old TV was not able to receive the HD channel, so could only watch few SD channels. The remote controls did not work without to stand near. The sound was bad. Even I had good WiFi signal, the internet speed was none. 10 meter from my room, they played music and sang karaoke on highest possible level from 07.30 to 22.00 every day. It was a true torture to listen to those false singing people. And those rooms are the most expensive in the hotel? I paid 5000 peso per night there and even if they should cost 500p I would never stay there again. Totally overpriced..This review are just for the beachfront rooms.The poolside rooms are far better even if they also are overpriced. There is other much better option in the area..

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple