Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$31
FindHotel$31
Agoda.com$31
eDreams$31
StayForLong
Etrip
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019

A few weeks ago my friend and I stayed there. We made the mistake of using the room lock-box to store our valuables. On check-out day, we both were missing a substantial amount of cash. We knew that some (or all) of the employees must have gotten into my room. When questioned later, the front desk said that the CCTV camera showed nothing unusual. However, this is simply not true. My advice to any traveler staying there: Do NOT trust the employees and keep your valuables on your person at all times! Or better yet, just steer clear of this hotel

Room tip: If some of the staff are willing to get into your room and open your lock-box, are you willing to stay there?
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Manana for two days. The hotel is nice. It's a good basic hotel. The room is spacious. The staff is friendly. The location is safe and easy to find. It's on the main street so it could get noisy. There is room for improvement tho, e.g. the bed sheets, comforter and the toiletries.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Good for stay here, helpful staff and safe.
We are 3 girls stay here for 4nights, the hotel comfortable and value for money .
The room is large and clean but it have some mosquito , everything is good except mosquito

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2017

I stayed for 2 nights last end of November with advance booking going straight to Business activities at Subic Free Port Zone and I checked-in during session lunch break. The happy that the check-in procedure is quick and I still had time for lunch and roaming around. The room size is normal and clean enough. The toilet is clean but old, their are no hot water coming out of the shower. Only small soap is available and no shampoo is provided. Sleep quality is OK and I didn't hear any noise coming from the busy Night Life Activities outside. The parking is good although if you come late and parked blocking other cars, be prepared to be asked to move your car when that car will move out. Overall the stay is OK with price and enough to survive a business trip. I could stay in this hotel again when the need arises.

Room tip: 2nd Floor rooms
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lemmorcv
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms (family and deluxe) last April for our May visit.
Location: Very accessible and easy to find. Even if you take public transpo, you can get off right infront of the hotel since it's along National Highway. There are bars nearby, girly bars but it does not matter. A lot of food options are available around the vicinity.
Rooms: Very, very good! I am choosy when it comes to beds and T&B and this hotel definitely met my standards. I sooooo love the bed! It's about 8 inches thick! Firm and looks and feels new. Pillows and linen are clean. T&B is spacious. Comes with heater too. Strong aircondition! Smells neat. No roaches. I even saw one of their staff wiping off the wall of a recently vacated room. Even the hallways are clean!
Price: Very reasonable. This is actually my main consideration when I chose the hotel. 6k for 2 rooms for a group of 9pax.
Staff: Very courteous and no fuss at all. My sister thought her slippers got lost. She asked for 1 of the staff if they found her slippers and they gave it back. They found it in one of the rooms. (We leave our slippers and shoes outside because of the sand.) I always see them cleaning. Reception is never left vacant.
Food: We didn't get the chance to order food because we were always out but they have food available. Not sure of the choices and the price though. They sell alcoholic beverages too.
Complimentary: Coffee, towels, soap, tea, water and free usage of kettle. Strong cable signal and wifi too. There is also a mini-fridge.
Parking: Depending on the booking, there is space. But we ended up parking outside because we were always the last ones to go back to the hotel. Though they have security who assured us that they will watch over our vehicle.
To be honest, I was expecting the hotel to be shabby but to my delight, my expectations were wrong.
I am definitely coming back should we ever decide to go on vacation at Subic again.

Date of stay: May 2017