Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eduard R
Malabon, Philippines

Good enough

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 3, 2023
Resort in Subic is affordable and within the budget, however:
1. no Actual beachfront, but has access.
2. Room is very small, with basic amenities
3. Pool is very small, but kids will enjoy
4. Food at the restaurant has variety but a little pricey.
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    ₱2,553
  • StayForLong
0.5 km from Subiza Beach Resort
View more hotels in Olongapo
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2023

Not the flashiest place in Subic Bay but nice and clean and comfortable with great staff and the service was very good, everyone with smiles. There was never any hesitation to approach an issue affecting guests.

Room tip: Deluxe room
Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed January 23, 2022 via mobile

Subiza Owner- FYI
I’ve been in this hotel one or twice a few years ago and it was ok. Something happened there in the recent years and the service has deteriorated significantly.
I ordered a superior room (not the basic room).
There were no towels in the room.
The bathtub was dirty.
The water in the toilet didn’t work (cannot flush).
No toothbrush.
Generally bad room maintenance.
The swimming pool was dirty and looked like it wasn’t cleaned for years. I was disgusted to go in the water.
However, the worst thing in the hotel is that they allow loud parties all night long (until 5:30am) with loud music and drunk youngsters shouting all night long in front of the rooms.
This is the first time in my life that I can’t fall asleep in a hotel room and drove home back to Manila t 5:30am when the party noise didn’t stop. Some of the staff was actually partying together with the guests (I’m not even sure if they are guests of the hotel because all the rooms seemed empty and it’s clear why).
I will never go back to that hotel ever in my life.
It feels like the owner of the hotel hasn’t been there in a long time and the place is managed horrifically. I hope the owner will read this and do something to save that hotel which has great potential (in front of the beach) but looks like there is no management there with a minimum understanding of customer service.
By the way I couldn’t see an option to review on Facebook. I’m guessing that option was disabled by the hotel due to bad reviews or fear of bad review. At least google and TripAdvisor are still available to write a review.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank elil2015
Reviewed May 29, 2021

very bad place to visit. pictures online looks great but the actual place is like sh*t. I'm not choosy when it comes to accommodation, bit this place really sucks. WILL NOT RECOMMEND. MUCH BETTER TO SLEEP IN MY CAR..
EVERYTHING LOOKS AND FEELS DIRTY. WIFI IS ALSO SHT

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2020

I stayed From Feb 9th 2020 until Feb 23rd. Someone or A few know what Happened i believe this was an inside job. No Doubt about it. Money i Needed For My Medical Stay. But some Thief or Thiefs Just have to go violate my Property and life. The sad Thing is this has happened before after reading reviews here. Wish i had a chance to check that out before i checked in. Management " Staff all Very Slow at responding to my Requests and Many questions. Even police were notified and supposedley investigating???? I get zero replies from Barretto police Either. Which makes me believe INSIDE JOB. So many weird Things happened looking back from a houskeeper staring into the balcony room where i was a few days before getting moved because Noise. She did not notice me i was in room after about a minute i went asked her can i help you.. she was startled and went down the stairs. To being put in a few other rooms because suspiciously Power went out to my Room only.. so i was put in 2 different rooms for other reasons while waiting to be fixed. Key card was the issue? Maintenance to Security to staff housekeeping and other staff servers have been in my rooms for one reason or another. Just Strange. And i was gone alot.. so who knows what happened while i was away? The issue here is NEGLIGENCE OF OWNER OF HOTEL AS THIS HAPPENED BEFORE .Nothing was done no one fired or questioned. No upgrades to CCTV.. That has 2 day memory you dont Think HR abd Security and Maintenance kniws This?? But All hardrives should contain footage even tho erased over. The laugh of this is The owner passed on to the Manager that i need to purchase the hard drive for her security cameras memory. You kidding Me? What B.S. SO WHAT SHE can go finally get a new one ? She should have gotten more memory in computer a year before according to Reviews here. That is Pure Negligence. Why was this person not questioned? Everything from police urgency to subiza management ownership is Very Frustrating in trying to get any information. I sent at least 20 texts to police and called subiza i get zero Replies. A few times after calling someone finally pics up phone because they know who is calling so they stall or dobt answer or manager is out. I have nanagers direct cell number.. Never on record has called me or texted me on my Questions. Same goes for police i was talking to. Have his Direct number. Zero Replies. The thing about this is i got along with some staff and went out with them. So it just goes to show you really cannot trust anyone? So be careful someone unfortunatley is always watching you. Some staff were nice a few servers and chef.. but they always ran out of something and they were not busy. Hence low mark on food. My point to all this is Think before Going here. There is a Thief or Thieves Among Them. Security and Maintenance are high on My list of suspects they were in my room alot and Moved my luggage alot from room to room. The pathetic thing is this Weasel is Still There Prowling. But i wont go easily. Lawsuit may be in the works for NEGLIGENCE.. Getting TV STATION INVOLVED AND ACTION PERSONELL To Find These or This Criminal who violates peoples life and property. These people should be Ashamed of Themselves but i Doubt it seriously. They Have Red Flagged a Business with some people who are Honest with Integrity..Who work Hard every day. To Black ball Subiza. All it Takes is one Bad Apple to Ruin a Bunch. I feel sorry for the honest ones. This creep or creeps need to confess Before Hell comes crashing down on them. Karma will catch up to you. You Ruined my stay and my life for my Medical needs. Your a lowlife.. Feel sorry for your Pathetic self. Unfortunatley this post is TO WARN FUTURE TRAVELLERS TO DO NOT GO HERE. This person or Persons are still there as i write this. Stay safe . .. I was violated and unprotected they knew where i was and when i was gone at all times. Perfect for maintenance ir security housekeeping to come in. 2 day run time on cctv.. ??? Never uograded with more memory. You just hurt everyone who is Honest working there. Because this is not over. SUGGESTION TO ALL TRAVELLERS DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL UNTIL THIS PERSON/ PERSONS ARE CAUGHT. Maybe they will take safe Hospitality Serious abd Protect There Guests. Foreighners Beware They will Prey on you. You chopped the begging of my Review Really?

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank RonRippedoff123
Reviewed June 9, 2019

On 9th May 2019, my fiancee and I were staying in Room 212 and money was taken from our room by a hotel employee while we went swimming, We spotted the employee going into our room from the swimming pool, he entered the room without our permission.. When we asked him what he was doing inside our room he told us he had gone in the room to fix a water problem - however we had no issues with the water.
The OIC of the hotel failed to resolve the problem and was extremely unhelpful. The police were informed and are now presently investigating.

Date of stay: May 2019