Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Priceline
$38
Agoda.com
$33
Booking.com$39
Hotels.com$39
Travelocity$39
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2019

I'm sorry to say this, but this does not meet my minimum standard of cleanliness and comfortability in Hospitality industry in general. I do not reccomend this accomodation if you have options around. I don't want to repeat the comments below but seems pretty similar to what I experience, such a big dissapointment. I might be here again though in the restaurant even if I saw a cockroach over the floor. See photo. There is a beach you can swim I think (coz I did not) on nice days. It was gloomy and rainy when we were there.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BlueRockManagement, Manager at Blue Rock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2019

We do pest control in the restaurant and hotel but its and outdoor restaurant on the beach, occasionally one wonders in... Thank You

Reviewed November 9, 2019

What was supposed to be an romantic weekend together was almost ruined by Blue Rock Resorts.
We were inted the book a beach front room for two days. By accident we booked a back view room on agoda. Because of the cancellation policy of Agoda we were not able to rebook it and we tried to arrange a room swich with the front desk. What wanted to pay extra and with easy math we calculated what we needed to pay extra. However the front desk was not willing to help us and charged us almost a new complete room fee for a change. It was cheaper to book the new room extra via agoda. After all we accepted our back view room because of the unfair high extra price.

The back view room was old, very small and dirty. The room was near the cleaning storage. Early in the morning we where awaked by staf who were loud chitchatting in front of our room. Overall the rooms are very noisy. I didn't felt if I had enough privacy cause the curtains are a little bit transparent.

After a terrible night on a hard bed, we could not ensure anymore, we moved to another hotel even if we booked for another night at the Blue Rock Resort but we accepted our loss.

Only positive points were the speed of the WiFi and the location at the beach. Also the staf in the restaurant and guards are friendly.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank U7067XEthomasv

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

This has a great location and ease of entry makes it convenient. It has a very comprehensive menu and dinning whilst taking in the seafront view is most pleasant, (I'd avoid the crab and mussels as I suspect they were responsible for a bout of the runs!) entry is charged and parking limited. Friendly staff and not badly priced.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
BlueRockManagement, Manager at Blue Rock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Bluerock Resort. Yes our carpark is limited to approx 17 cars. For guests visiting Baloy Beach there is a charge at the gate before you enter however if you mention that you are going to Bluerock Resort then it is no charge.
Thank you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

SUPER DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Went for a chocolate shake which have had there in the past and was very good. Always recommended Blue Rock for shakes. This time however it came in a ugly standard shape glass with no whip cream, no cherry, big ice chunks. Was served by a different waitress than the one who took my order and she was gone before i could get two words out...Menu said price 157...gave 200..change 22 peso. Guess they added service charge..ok whatever...there seems to be no consistency there anymore in certain items. had same problem with tea. Usually comes in tea pot..last time came in coffee mug..Maybe the dishwasher is behind even though the place was almost empty. The original waitress came for payment of bill and was very pleasant. Expressed my concerns and got an apology. She asked if I wanted another served properly - but I would have to pay. No thank you. Think that is the last visit to Blue Rock until a management change.

Room tip: Find another hotel!!
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Alan W
BlueRockManagement, Manager at Blue Rock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Sorry your shake and pot of tea was not up to the standard of your previous visit. We are running low on shake glasses at the moment as we are waiting for our suppliers to get stock and struggling to find elsewhere but we assure you we will have again soon.
We do have restaurant supervisors on morning and swing shifts and they are ready to help with any concerns or complaints if you decide to revisit Blue rock resort.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Rooms and service are 'functional'. Good place to stay as a couple for a day or two, but don't not really 'honeymoon' level.

Great beachfront, decent pool, good menu if you stay away from the fried stuff. Oil had burn/over-used flavor.

You quickly realise you are paying to be on the beach. If you have expectations further than this, you will be disappointed.

Room tip: Pay for the beach-view room. Otherwise, the premium for being on the beach is wasted.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BlueRockManagement, Manager at Blue Rock Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort.