Hotels.com
eDreams
Priceline
CheapTickets
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This is the best hotel so far that we have stayed in the Philippines.
Although it’s dated, it has a good size room, clean and comfortable.
Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
The bathroom is roomy enough for two people. Toiletries are free but there are s few items you have to pay for e.g deodorant ect.
TV works ok. Minibar is well stock.
My main complaint is the ceiling fan which only has one setting and it makes a loud noise.
AC works but I think the thermostat is stuff because even though you set the temperature to 28 degrees it is still bloody cold! We were in room 08.
The swimming is clean and big.
The gym is big enough with two treadmills and two bikes and weights.
Excellent location, walking distance to bars, restaurants and shops.
Overall a pleasant stay and recommended.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ging2013
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Nice atmosphere spacious swimming pool area. good for families alike.We had the connected rooms its nice and use the bottle water to brush your teeth too. One thing I font like i this hotel when the security guard asking where I have been (in my room)and where Im goong (in my room) kinda’ pess me off.guess they have plenty of night girls come and go all the time.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Anamiejax
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Wild Orchid Resort is a magnificent cabin to remain. We remained for 2 evenings and those evenings were splendid. I adored remaining in their greenery enclosure, invigorating. Additionally they have lavish nourishments, useful for sustenance sweethearts. This cabin additionally is very much situated, close to alternate eateries and some winery. Wild Orchid Resort has part to offer. This spot is so unwinding and invigorating.

Be that as it may, dismal to state, our family had a few challenges. Trouble to leave too early, we particularly cherished the spot. Upbeat experience ever!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank StephenQiang
Reviewed February 13, 2019

I stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel is kept clean and is in a good location. There are 2 ATMs in the lobby. The restraurant is also nice next to the pool and the food is good. It is worth the money.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I have stayed at the Wild Orchid resort many times over several years. This really is a 5 star property in my mind . The rooms are clean tidy and full of amenities. The large beds are very comfortable. Everything is cleaned daily to a very high standard with friendly helpful and polite staff. Any problems that arise are dealt with quickly and promptly. The security to access rooms and the elevators is efficient polite and comforting. THERE IS ONE EXCEPTIONAL ASPECT ABOUT THE WILD ORCHID RESORT . Their 3 shifts of restaurant and bar staff. Actually in all my travels for over 40 years all these staff are EXCEPTIONAL .Efficient , enthusiastic , polite , friendly , caring and so hard working. I will continue staying at the WILD ORCHID RESORT on a regular basis because they all just make me feel like its my home.away from home. I must also mention the security people at the reception which is excellent , again efficient helpful and so polite. Reception staff are ok . The grounds seem like they are not only well looked after BUT manicured rather than just cut and trimmed , its always cleaned to a high standard especially the pools which are cleaned everyday. The management have a wonderful team of staff here and i hope it never changes . THANK YOU WILD ORCHID .

Date of stay: December 2018