Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

The staff are accommodating, gave us a discount because we walked in late at night.. nice ambiance, although we were not able to dip in the pool.. breakfast was ok.. clean room, bathroom and overall look..

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2019

The reception staff are very polite and friendly

Beyond that, the hotel is a real disappointment. Our room was dirty (looking uder the bed was a horror show). Service is very slow and grudging (2 hours wait for clean towels). bedding has seen better days and staff seem to just loiter in the public areas, without actually doing anything to help guests.

There are far better options in the area for the same price.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Rooms in the upper floors are preferred. Staff is friendly just the housekeeping is really slow or has not enough staff. Can be a bit noisy from the surrounding neighborhood. Free shuttle to fields is available

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean but the staff is not very attentive. There are people at the door that are supposed to open the door for you but they are too preoccupied. The concierge is seldom at his station. Talked to the front desk and they apologized. Stayed here three days so far and not happy with the front door and concierge.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

The 1st time I stayed here it was ok. So I stayed again months a part from the 1st. Obviously I liked it the 1st time thus a repeat stay but it turned out to be horrible. I mean, I found the frontline people to be a little bit rude and noisy but I didn't quite care anymore as I really just wanted to sleep already as it was past midnight. Sleepy and all I heard banging from somewhere..so I called the desk who arrived half an hour later trying to find out where the noise was coming from. Since I couldn't sleep with such noise, I asked for a quieter room but said they are booked..I pleaded and begged and voila, there's a vacant one next door. The banging noise was a little bit softer, tired and all, I just settled for it. I think they need training on being fast on resolving guest complaints like what I had experienced.

Date of stay: July 2018