Clarkton Hotel(Angeles City)
Marquis Hotel(Angeles City)
US$25
US$22
  • Pool
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$128
US$93
Agoda.com
ABC Hotel(Angeles City)
US$98
US$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$24
Agoda.com
Lewis Grand Hotel(Angeles City)
US$85
US$53
US$64
US$57
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed a couple of nights in this newly built hotel located in Diamond Subdivision. The location is very central and very close to everything in Angeles city. I really really like the interiors of their room and the reception. The room is very clean, new and the bed is so big, nice and comfy and the pillows are so soft if a goodnight sleep is what you're after, you will definitely to have a really good night sleep. The staff are really really friendly and they seem to go put of their way to help their guest. Wifi is free and available on all areas. Hopefully more people will like it too. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for 5 nights and I would say that I am satisfied with the service of the staff there both front desk and room service. The location is also very nice as it was near the main highway. A lot of establishments you can go to eat or have a drink or two. My only concern is that sounds coming from some establishments that have live bands or ktv reaches the room and you can hear them inside. There are still some improvements that they can do for the room but overall we were satisfied with our stay there. If you are looking for a hotel to stay in Angeles City, I will recommend it because of the location and the staff service. We are looking forward to staying at this hotel again. Thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Spacious room with friendly receptionist. Ate was over friendly she even told us about thr history of the hotel. and always giving us a massive smile whenever we go in/out of the hotel.. Will comeback here for sure if i get the chance to go back to the philippines..

thankssss a lot..

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Room: spacious enough, with fridge and cabinets. Our room has a small tv with complete cable channels. No table and chair to put your things. Bottled water complementary. Bed is hard.
Lobby: they have a huge but dimly lit lobby. Elegant furnitures and vintage collections.
No elevator.
Breakfast: very very few selection. Plated and so-so.
There is a bar across the street but quiet once you get in.
We asked for a late check out however, they just gave us 20mins extension when we don't think there are other guest. They have parking of up to 5 cars and we had it to ourselves.
Overall: there are other hotels that offers better service, better facilities and price that is worth it. Won't stay here again, as much as possible.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2016

It's my understanding that this hotel opened in July 2015. I had to stay here as my favorite hotels were full.The location is not great but most likely guests will need to take a trike at night at least. The trikes in Angeles that I would usually only use if I cant walk, as they are notorious over chargers and in fact the most expensive transport in the Philippines.

To me this place needs re branding (I mean, The Ritz, really with no pool or security guard) and a complete re think as to what market they are trying to attract. The lobby is tastefully decorated but is sparse by the total lack of ambiance (and customers). The staff seem to be unhappy, but go about their business in a professional manner. I didn't see a Bellman but I believe they have one.

The lack of amenities in general such as restaurant and bar. I guess with no customers they are in that catch 22 of whether to take that step. The lack of pedestrian traffic, means any restaurant would have to survive on in house guests.

The rooms are quite well done and as you would expect is clean as it's less than a year old.

I think they need to inject some energy into this business and come up with some answers to put this place on the map as it has potential. Right now it's so uninviting and totally lacks any homely feel and atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo