Lowest prices for your stay
$71
$64
Priceline$75
Hotels.com$70
Trip.com$70
All reviews rooftop pool friendly driver pacific breeze ironing board city view live band room was spotless cleaning staff cpt angeles php
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2022 via mobile

Nice and clean. Friendly staff and very helpful. Nice swimming pool and it has a city view. Rooftop restaurant was great it has a live band on the weekends. Their food was delicious and the staff great customer service especially Raquel and Faye. I will come back again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2022

from the very beginning when emailing my booking & transport request it was quick & professional & on point. the ladies recognised immediately who I was and responded accordingly.
my specific room request were adhered to down to an ironing board & steam iron inclusive of additional towels and a chair to be placed in the shower and additional pillows.
the driver collecting me at the airport was on time as always.
it was AWESOME as plenty of the Pacific Breeze Hotel staff are now at Central Park Towers (CPT) and from the doorman, receptionist ( all of them on all shifts ), cleaning staff, restaurant staff & even the guy cleaning the pool greeted as if I was family returning home.
THIS, MADE MY STAY SO MUCH MORE REWARDING.
my room was spotless & the AC kicked in instantly.
a kettle in the room is a blessing and those reviewers requesting free coffee, slippers etc. should realise that traveling has changed and if you can afford to stay at CPT then you can afford to purchase your own instead of expecting all the above freely.
In my opinion and so soon after a relaxation of Covid rulings, Management has done an EXCELLENT JOB.
KUDO's to Management for maintaining almost all their previous staff and we are all aware of what the world has experienced in the last +2years.
In my honest opinion, an admirable feat.
My guest commented that the food was excellent & fresh & very well prepared with generous portions.
Restaurant personnel even remembered after 2years that I loved a fresh fruit platter in the morning.
Every meal was good & this spread over 8 days & nights.
The one time I made use of room service it was quick & the food was still hot.
The rooftop bar has excellent ventilation.
On two evenings I enjoyed the Live Music which was never too loud nor did they play "CLUB" music.
Thank you CPT for still providing RED HORSE BEER as many PHP establishments no longer provide.
There was a review some time back that mentioned the restaurant was frequested by "old, loud and old men showing off".
I encountered very friendly men of all Nationalities simply enjoying themselves with never a harsh word mentioned nor drunkeness.
check-out was smooth without any negative issues and once again a friendly driver took me to the airport.

Room tip: book early
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank arnell b
Central Park Reef, General Manager at Central Park Tower Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2022

Arnell, Thank you for continuing to stay at our hotels and for the kind comments. Our staff does try its best to satisfy all of our guests which at times is a very lofty goal. It is so refreshing to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the facilities and had some friendly engagements with the others staying here. The lockdowns and their restrictions (such as wearing masks, etc) has made working in the hotel industry more difficult, especially in these warmer months. We are thankful for guests like you who understand that our staff is trying their best and appreciate their efforts. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you back again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed September 28, 2021

This hotel is being run without any decent management supervision, I have mentioned on this platform previously that the fire escapes are wedged open, I have since returned and they are still wedged open.

One day there will be a fire and one day someone will die.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank britontour66
Guy Breckenridge, Owner at Central Park Tower Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2021

Dear Britontour66. We have read your review and I believe it is out of line, libelous and grossly unfair. Like any hotel, at times the doors to the fire exit staircase may be opened for maintenance access but they are not wedged open as you state in your review. Perhaps you are referring to one of those times. I quick call to the front desk and the situation can be remedied instantly. If the situation were as bad as you state then why do you bother to stay here. Your review is exaggerated and unfair.

Reviewed March 29, 2021

The rooms are clean and well maintained, staff are very friendly and professional, food is of a good standard. this is a good 3* hotel in a good location. But, every time Ihave stayed there the fire escapes are wedged open on all floors. How long will it take buildings to realise that fire escapes are there for reason!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed March 2, 2021 via mobile

There was nothing special with this hotel. Check in process was okay, they don’t provide complimentary stuff like dental kits, slipper, laundry bags etc. You had to pay for everything which doesn’t make sense, heck even 2 star hotels provide those for free! There were non stop banging on the other side of our room as well which was annoying because it kept on going until the evening and back it again in the morning. Sounded like a renovation or an ongoing construction. They didn’t even have the courtesy to give us a room far away from it or at least inform us about it. We are not the type to complain, we were exhausted and since we were only staying there for a night we’ve decided to just bear with it. Rooftop staff were nice, food was average, we loved the crispy pata but the pinakbet was kinda salty. If you’re not fussy and just looking for a hotel to stay for the night, this is okay. But for us, the chances of us coming back to this hotel is low.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple