Lowest prices for your stay
$73
Free cancellation until 06/01/22
Trip.com$71
Priceline$78
Travelocity$73
All reviews friendly driver pacific breeze ironing board rooftop bar room was spotless cleaning staff cpt kits php laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2020

We were transferred from their sister property at Subic Bay (Central Park Reef Resort) when the local government kicked all the tourists out. We stayed at CPT for 2 1/2 months (March - June 2020).

First and foremost I would like to thank the owner and staff at CPT for staying open and providing the best service possible at the time. There were staff shortages due to the lock-down and the difficulties for them to get to work through all of the checkpoints.

We first stayed in room 901 - the room was nice and larger than most rooms in Angeles City. The room was spotless and the a/c unit filter was clean (a lot of hotels [and airbnb rentals] neglect to pay close attention to cleaning the filters). Due to the ECQ we spent a lot of time in the room, but never felt claustrophobic, and were satisfied with the television channel selection and the wifi. (Wifi speeds were only around 5-7mgbps, but it was fine for our needs.)

The daily maid staff were friendly and did a great job - especially Janine and Camille. When you're locked up for such a long time, it's nice to see smiling faces everyday.

The reception staff were very nice during our stay. I would like to especially mention Annie. So very polite and genuinely kind. She knew the we (and the other hotel guests) were stuck there due to the ECQ, but she always went out of her way to make sure we were okay and reminded us to call upon the staff for any issue.

After a month or so in the hotel I had a chat with Annie and inquired about upgrading to a larger room (since we really didn't know how long we'd be stuck in Angeles City). The larger rooms are the jacuzzi suites - and after she discussed it with the management, she got us a great rate for the upgrade, so we moved into room 916. We were in this room until early June when the ECQ lifted and we could fly out.

We had room service almost everyday. We ordered just about everything on the menu and it was all very good. We only ate at the roof top restaurant once for dinner and service was very good and the dinner was tasty (great pork chops).

We'd also like to thank the doormen at the hotel. They checked our temps everyday, dealt with our food delivery drivers and maintained a high level of security during our stay.

We had food deliveries from Grab and Food Panda from local restaurants. A local place named Bunny Burger had great food and they handled deliveries themselves.

I do have to bring up a rather important negative about our stay - and it's been mentioned in a few previous reviews... the mattresses. Getting a good restful sleep is the most important thing a hotel should provide to their guests. I am sorry to say that CPT needs to remedy this asap. The first night in 901 was not comfortable due to the mattress (bowed with springs poking me) . I called down to reception the next morning - they swapped it out with another one, but it was only slightly better than the first. They did add a thick foam pad topper to the mattress which saved my back. The mattress was better in 916 (also with the foam pad added), but it also needs to be replaced. (Photo's of the first mattress added to this review.)
Note: As Angeles City is a party town, the mattresses get a little more.... let's say... 'mileage' on them than most other mattresses around the world (except for maybe Pattaya, Thailand), so replacement of them should be more often.

CPT also has a generator, so when the local brown-outs occur we still had power.... though there is no UPS (Uninterrupted Power Source), so we'd lose power for a minute or two - then everything would come back on after the generator kicked in.

Since our holiday had been interrupted by the ECQ, we plan on returning asap and continuing our travels where we left off in Subic. We are including CPT in our return trip because of the kindness shown to us during our stay.

Again - many thanks to all the staff, and the owner, for making our stay as safe and comfortable as possible. We truly appreciate it and look forward to returning.

Room tip: 9th floor is non-smoking
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed July 30, 2020 via mobile

The restaurant would be five stars except for tolerating a poor class of customers. Apparently staying in the hotel allows any type of behavior in the restaurant; more than just the usual drunk man making unwanted advances. In the last few months they’ve had “biker” men blocking the men’s room door from inside to do cocaine, Nigerian men lurking in the ladies bathroom (as well as trying to covertly take photos of women) and political fueled rants and near fights. The restaurant is one of the top five in the neighborhood with regard to food and service, but we always choose our table carefully.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cariocatom
Reviewed February 15, 2020

The amenities are nice but I am only giving this hotel a 3-star because first of all, the room they have given to me is not what I payed for. I payed for a much bigger room but gave us a different one. No hotel slippers provided, you have to buy them for P100. No dental kit provided also in which those things should be the first thing you can find in their bathroom sink. But what you can see are bunches of for sale toothbrush and toothpaste. Lol. Smaller hotels provides everything (say for example SOGO hotel). This hotel charges everything.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
PBH001, Manager at Central Park Tower Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2020

Dear guest,

So sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the hotel. Since you didn't elaborate on the type of room you requested and the type given, it is difficult to reply to your concern. Our room pricing is no different than most others and similar to the pricing structure used in other service related businesses. We have standard economy priced rooms and higher, more expensive rooms. When you book a higher end room, you get slippers, bathrobes, etc. Those features are not automatically part of the lower priced rooms but we are willing to add them for a small fee. As for toothbrushes....we don't believe that most people really travel without bringing their own toothbrush so we don't believe it is necessary to put on in every room. However, we do also realize that some people may forget them so we offer them for purchase. As for the toothbrushes provided in some other hotels, they are generally of very cheap quality and hardy usable. Again, we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We hope that where ever you choose to stay next is able to meet your demands at whatever budget you can afford.

Reviewed February 12, 2020

Pros: friendly staff, good location, nice and clean room, close to the bars. Rooftop cafe and bar very nice with good views. Value for money.

Cons: I booked a non-smoking room and didn't get it even though I had a confirmation of my booking. On arrival told that the previous guest had decided to extend his stay and I had to have a smoking room as it was all that was available. It was made clear that it was 'take it or leave it' as they were not going to ask the previous guest to move out even though I'd booked my room months ago and this guest had no booking.

So I checked the smoking room out i.e. the smell test. It was fine. In any event I had no choice in the matter. I pointed out that really the previous guest in my booked room should move to the smoking room as he had no booking and should move to an 'available' room. It was made clear that this was not going to happen booking or not.

Pity really - I've cancelled my booking for my next visit as I need the security of getting what I've booked - I can't risk it. Also I organise a golf event at nearby golf course in September or October months and this visit was a test to assess the hotel - we'll have to book all the players somewhere else as we need security of booking which this hotel may not be able to provide.

Note: construction sites nearby with obvious noise issues.

Date of stay: February 2020
PBH001, Manager at Central Park Tower Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the feedback and do let me apologize for the issue with the availability of a non-smoking room. I agree 100% with you that if you were confirmed in a non-smoking room, we should have ensured that one was available upon your arrival. I have discussed this complaint with the front desk staff and emphasized the importance of delivering what we confirm.

The original room that we hoped to assign you was still under going tile repairs from the earthquake and unfortunately the repair took longer than expected.

The staff did advise that they checked the new room assigned to you before it was assigned and even had it cleaned twice to ensure that there was no lingering smell of smoke. Fortunately, the guests in that room previously were non smokers as well, but we should never take that risk. Since there was no smell of smoke and to avoid the inconvenience of a room change the next day, we decided cancel the room change the next day.

Again, my apology for the inconvenience of this matter. We are sorry to hear that you have canceled your future booking but we do understand and respect your decision. Hopefully you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I booked into The CPT on Dec 17for 3 nights, I arrived early and did not expect to be checked in
but lucky for me the room was ready.
Check-in was smooth and easy . bellboy took me to my room and showed me how everything worked.
Airport pick up and drop off was smooth
Room was nice ( they could put some arrows up to helo find your room )
Had breakfast a couple of times at the rooftop pool and it was good, nice sized portions and tasty
overall a good stay

Room tip: The jacuzzi rooms are the nicest
Date of stay: December 2019
PBH001, Manager at Central Park Tower Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Billybob,

Thank you for the kind review of your recent stay at the Central Park. We are please to read that you had a nice 3 night visit. We hope that you come back for another stay in the near future. Have a great year.