“Zoo and adventure”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Zoo and adventure”
Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

The highlight of zoocobia is the interaction with the animals. You can feed different types of animals. I enjoy the bird sanctuary since the bird is not inside the cage. They stand on some branch 4 feet away from you, you can see every details of them. After the zoo you can enjoy some ride inside the zoo. We avail their zipline, zing ride and zooc ride which I really enjoy. Very reasonable price, just avail ride package in the counter before entering the zoo since it is cheaper than the price inside. They also have some animal ride, biking etc. You can enjoy nature and relax. I think private car is a must. Expect dirt road. SUV or bigger cars is recommended. I dont give 5 stars since parking is difficult for small car.

Visited February 2016

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good with Family and Small Kids”
Reviewed December 27, 2015

One of the key family attractions if you are going to Clark. Enjoyed this place with my kids and we had a lot of fun. Although the variety of animals were average compared to other zoos I've been to it was actually entertaining specially for small kids. Getting there though was bit rough on our car as the roads were not paved or had a lot of pot holes.

Visited January 2015
1 Thank shaun_de_sagun
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Memorable Experience, Fun-filled activities at Paradise Ranch- Zoocobia Clark, PH”
Reviewed October 17, 2015

I went there with a group of friends and we've actually tried everything.
Tried to see all different animals including the exotic ones. This place has got it all, big snakes, eagles, etc. I've fed the birds on my hands, so lovely, I've fed the ostrich, I was afraid at first but it felt so good once you tried it.
We went to the maze garden, tried the zipline, the zooc ride ( magnetic cart ride) and had a tour around the aviary and even fed the baby goats.
The management, I forgot the name of the tour manager who assisted us, said they are still adding more facilities such as the camp site, robotic dinosaur safari and a big swimming pool. The place is kid-friendly. everyone should plan to go there. It's going to be a great experience plus the view from the top, It's so rejuvenating. It's a good place to experience nature.

Visited November 2014
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun with the Animals”
Reviewed October 9, 2015 via mobile

It was the best zoo experience as compared with the other zoos in the country. The staff who name "Willar" is well disciplined, trained, and treated us with utmost respect and convenience. The "Love Birds" feeding was awesome. Indeed, we visited it twice and spent most of our time inside their little house. Another amazing experience was feeding a camel. I believe it is first in the Philippines. We also bottle fed Sheep and Goat with Eurocow milk. Another thrilling moments were giving banana to Bear cut and Monkeys. Having been there was truly a great value for money.

Visited October 2015
1 Thank Rommel A
San Pablo City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Surprisingly entertaining and exciting”
Reviewed September 30, 2015

My son and I went there last Saturday, September 26, 2015 and we're glad we did.It was fun and exciting. in Zoocology, though animals were preserved, it still gave us chills and thrills. We were able to fed animals (love birds, ostrich, bear cat, monkey, horse, camel, goat, sheep, etc, an experience that we both enjoyed. Camel ride was fun too. It was an experience you could truly be proud of. Service personnel were all kind and accommodating.

Visited September 2015