Lowest prices for your stay
$38
Free cancellation until 02/17/23
Hotels.com$38
Travelocity$38
Vio.com
All reviews pool parties walking street beautiful pool min walk laundry service other hotels fields avenue angeles nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2022 via mobile

Great hotel near walking street in Angeles. Good value, nice pool and good food. 3 min walk to nightlife. Comfortable clean room. Friendly staff. Will stay here again. I've stayed in many hotels in Angeles over the years and this is my favorite near walking street for a hotel with a pool.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2022

For a long time I had heard about Score Birds but I was loyal to another hotel during my frequent visits to this city. This most recent trip that hotel had no available rooms and so I booked at Score Birds. From the moment I arrived I wore a smile on my face. Wonderful front desk staff, super friendly door and bell staff. Very pleasant surroundings and though my room didn't have a window (unavailable at time of booking) I was completely happy with it. Great channel lineup on the TV and despite being only about 75 meters from Walking Street my room was quiet. Nice restaurant on the property, beautiful pool. The absolute BEST thing was the staff. I travel to the U.S. for work as a healthcare provider in the O.R. and spend over 200 nights a year in hotel rooms. I also travel extensively in Asia when not in the U.S. A hotel can be all swank and polish, but if the staff doesn't shine the hotel doesn't shine. Score Birds has a staff that shines. Bright and shiny. I've already booked for another week in June and managed to get an upgraded room. Rooms here are in demand, so book early. Laundry service and airport transfer are available at the hotel. This is now my very most favorite place in Angeles City. It's the staff that make it that way. They are professional, courteous, friendly, politie and right on top of thing. I asked for some extra towels and a couple of extra pillows to prop a sore knee up on. I barely made it back to my room before they were being delivered! No charge either. Unlike a lot of other hotels that charge you "daily rent" for that extra towel or pillow. I can't shout out enough kudos for this hotel. They (the staff) are doing a fantastic job and this is where I plan to lay my head any time I am in Angeles City from now on.

Room tip: Ask for upper floor if possible.
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed February 29, 2020

Score Birds has no pretensions of being a luxury property, but the King room I stayed in had all one would need for a short stay. In fact it was the best sleep quality of all the properties I tried in Angeles this time. Staff were super friendly and the whole vibe of the place suggested guests actually mattered to them.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 10, 2020

I will do a review on the hotel then the pool party.
The Hotel ,Look for the value and Location is 5 star i pay 8400 passoes for four nights in a Ecodomy room. room clean. Staff is a great Esepacally CHARLOTT VERY VERY accomadating , is a mans hotel especally the pool party which i will review now i give it a 2 star DONT GET ME WRONG WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL but keep in mind most of them do this every Satuaday you can tell they look a little complacient. the 500P they cahrge basically includes buffet and 2 drinks which is good. BUT here the where it gets expensive the claim the girls win buy getting beeds thown at them which we guys buy at a 100 passoes a bed IT CAN GET QUITE EXPENSIVE and there is 2 rounds of judging so the constantaly pushing you to buy beeds and drinks and I am going to use the ANOUCERS WORDS "YOU ALSO CAN BUY GIRLS" FOR 300 PASSOES which means they will sit with you for a period of time and buy them a drink,,,,,if your not carefull you can easilly drop 5 to 10 thousand passoes there. Sadly I am sure the winners only make a faction from what the MANAGEMENT TAKES IN.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank larry m
Reviewed February 3, 2020

pre booked room at front desk checked in about 15:00 room was Not Ready yet expected about 30 -45 minutes.Room 123 quite nice,Minor problem with AC staff checked quickly said to leave key on and let it run went back in an hour Excellent.Lovely pool stayed 1 night

Evenings show movies on Big screen over pool

Date of stay: January 2020