2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/27/22
Hotels.com$107
Trip.com$117
Travelocity$107
All reviews aqua beach club junior suite room service pool party mini bar millennium fiesta sauna manila sofa security
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic staff who are very friendly from the moment you arrive. Rooms are big and clean. Breakfast in restaurant is solid. Pool party is a lot of fun. Also very helpful in arranging car back to Manila. I would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2022 via mobile

Booked a New Millennium Junior suite. Spacious sofa. Illuminating bed that can be controlled by remote. Piped in sound hovers the mini jacuzzi. Room service has extensive selection that caters 24 hour coverage. Mini bar doesn’t compromise on its choices. Amenities has pool for everyone of all ages. An adult pool is available at the topmost floor. Cornerstone of the stay experience is trying or feeling their Aqua Beach Club at the sky deck. Pool fun , extensive bar and food choices. Sauna treatment, massage. The staff are all wonderful. From security, wait staff , bouncers housekeeping and even front desk. Special mention of Ella of guest relations who gave me a one hour late checkout. She understands my situation that time.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2021

I have booked a Fiesta Suite in ABC hotel for the first time and I would rank my stay at 10 out of 10. The best staff, parties, food and guests. We were also allowed to extend our check out for a couple of hours without any charge. Will definitely book again.

Room tip: the best view, parties, quality and service
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank S4661PU_
Reviewed November 19, 2020

my wife made the reservations a month in advanced, told them we had a 9 yr old son and in bold type, is the SAUNA ,JACUZZI AND SPA OPEN. YES was the reply, ALL FACILITIES ARE OPEN, I emailed the day before to verify, "the sauna and hot tub are hot" yes again, all facilities are operating.
on arrival i asked again, but later discovered the Sauna area was closed and had been since March! As this was the main reason we picked this place was for the amenities. Then we were told our boy could not use any of the swimming pools as people under 21 are not allowed and that they "always discouraged bringing kids to this place" . We were one of the very few guests. We had paid full price, no discounts for limited service offered. Now the good part, the manager, Mel, acknowledged the mistake when she read the emails, so moved us to a nicer room with a built in steam shower and let us use one remote swimming pool for our son. they made an attempt to get the sauna working but never really did.
i am not sure if all this was a result of incompetent staff who did not know anything about the hotel, or was the deception a dire attempt to get a well needed booking fee? not sure. When we checked out i asked if they could comp the meal for all our disappointments, they refused, that simple gesture would have gone a long ways,
We still managed to have a good time, i do thank the manager, Mel and staff of their efforts to salvage this mess, but i simply would never recommend this place to anyone,

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank brian c
Reviewed April 9, 2020 via mobile

Of course I never expected a lock-down when feeling the excitement of arriving in Angeles for my 3-week March holiday. However, I am a frequent traveler, and I can tell you credibly that if a person or couple needs to be locked-down anywhere, and I mean at any hotel in the world (yes, the world) you would be very fortunate to find yourself isolating at the elegant ABC Hotel.

Sure, anyone that knows Angeles City knows that ABC Hotel is in a class of its own in comparison to any other hotel in the city. In my opinion, having stayed at many other of the "nicer" hotels in Angeles, it's not even a close call, and easily worth the relatively insignificant price differential.

But the main reason I am writing now is to compliment the ABC for maintaining it's excellence even during these unprecedented times. You made your guests (either those that couldn't find flights home or chose not to return home) feel totally safe. I loved that room service was offered any time of the day. I enjoyed every item off your diverse menu (the beef adobo is one of my favorites given the tenderness of the cut of beef you use). You saw fit, despite the staffing challenges, to keep the Oasis open, which was a very welcome recreational activity particularly under the circumstances.

The loyalty you showed in spades to your guests and your employees (who you housed at the hotel) should be commended. That you also gave back to the community by donating the many many bags of rice I saw lined up outside the lower floor pool proves the point -- you outclassed even yourself.

Thank you for everything! We will be back soon!

Mattresses. So comfortable.

it's said that "difficult times are often bring out the best in people," but

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank C7315UFmichaelp