Lowest prices for your stay
$123
Free cancellation until 12/14/22
Expedia.com$117
Hotels.com$117
Trip.com$117
All reviews aqua beach club standard suite rooftop bar room service pool party mini bar millennium fiesta angeles sauna manila sofa security
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2020

my wife made the reservations a month in advanced, told them we had a 9 yr old son and in bold type, is the SAUNA ,JACUZZI AND SPA OPEN. YES was the reply, ALL FACILITIES ARE OPEN, I emailed the day before to verify, "the sauna and hot tub are hot" yes again, all facilities are operating.
on arrival i asked again, but later discovered the Sauna area was closed and had been since March! As this was the main reason we picked this place was for the amenities. Then we were told our boy could not use any of the swimming pools as people under 21 are not allowed and that they "always discouraged bringing kids to this place" . We were one of the very few guests. We had paid full price, no discounts for limited service offered. Now the good part, the manager, Mel, acknowledged the mistake when she read the emails, so moved us to a nicer room with a built in steam shower and let us use one remote swimming pool for our son. they made an attempt to get the sauna working but never really did.
i am not sure if all this was a result of incompetent staff who did not know anything about the hotel, or was the deception a dire attempt to get a well needed booking fee? not sure. When we checked out i asked if they could comp the meal for all our disappointments, they refused, that simple gesture would have gone a long ways,
We still managed to have a good time, i do thank the manager, Mel and staff of their efforts to salvage this mess, but i simply would never recommend this place to anyone,

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank brian c
Reviewed April 9, 2020 via mobile

Of course I never expected a lock-down when feeling the excitement of arriving in Angeles for my 3-week March holiday. However, I am a frequent traveler, and I can tell you credibly that if a person or couple needs to be locked-down anywhere, and I mean at any hotel in the world (yes, the world) you would be very fortunate to find yourself isolating at the elegant ABC Hotel.

Sure, anyone that knows Angeles City knows that ABC Hotel is in a class of its own in comparison to any other hotel in the city. In my opinion, having stayed at many other of the "nicer" hotels in Angeles, it's not even a close call, and easily worth the relatively insignificant price differential.

But the main reason I am writing now is to compliment the ABC for maintaining it's excellence even during these unprecedented times. You made your guests (either those that couldn't find flights home or chose not to return home) feel totally safe. I loved that room service was offered any time of the day. I enjoyed every item off your diverse menu (the beef adobo is one of my favorites given the tenderness of the cut of beef you use). You saw fit, despite the staffing challenges, to keep the Oasis open, which was a very welcome recreational activity particularly under the circumstances.

The loyalty you showed in spades to your guests and your employees (who you housed at the hotel) should be commended. That you also gave back to the community by donating the many many bags of rice I saw lined up outside the lower floor pool proves the point -- you outclassed even yourself.

Thank you for everything! We will be back soon!

Mattresses. So comfortable.

it's said that "difficult times are often bring out the best in people," but

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank C7315UFmichaelp
Reviewed March 26, 2020

They have lot of options in rooms. Lot of amenities might come in your room package as well. The infinity pool and the bar is amazing and must try.

The pool bar at ground level is a must try for good experience. The staff there are very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank 610harshv
Reviewed February 29, 2020

On arrival it was recommended to me that I upgrade to the Aqua suite at their discounted price, which I did. So I can only comment on that room which was very well appointed. The adjustable mood lighting board near the bed was more than a gimmick and was handy throughout my stay. The 2 key cards I received meant that the air-con remained on and I used the quilt every night on my comfortable bed. The only complaint I could give was that the temperature seemed to self adjust through the night and I woke in a sweat a couple of times. My sleep quality is why I have deducted one star from an otherwise 5 star facility.
the bars/restaurants are very good. I found the aqua bar on the 7th floor to be more suited to the 40 and under party crowd with the doof-doof music blaring on most nights there. However, the staff, as all over the hotel, could not have been more attentive to my needs when I visited this very swanky bar a couple of times. Still in the dark if there was a cover charge added to my bill but if there was it must have been minimal.
Overall one can not go wrong in choosing the ABC hotel when in Angeles if funds are not a concern.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

Without a doubt....the worst (almost criminal ) booking experience ever...worldwide.
I booked a room for Feb in November (prior).
My company booked me alternative accommodation and subsequently cancelled booking on 28 Dec, 2019 (Well outside their 72 hours cancellation policy)
As ABC had already deducted the 1st night accommodation as deposit (which was instantaneous when the booking was made)...what followed was ridiculous for a so called '5 star' hotel.
35 days and 10 emails later...I received my refund....minus a 'service charge'....REALLY ?
Despite excuse after excuse...in 2020 this really is unacceptable. I have no doubt the ABC group invest customers deposits in the short term money market. I also note that they will not respond to negative reviews on here...another sign of a weak organization.
When I stayed at my alternative hotel...I still decided to pay the 500 peso fee to use the Sauna and spa in the ABC HOTEL. What an absolute joke...after waiting for an hour for the Sauna to heat up...it was warmer outside. I sat in there for 30 minutes and left because I was cold and generally frustrated. They have spent so much money on a beautiful facility...but clearly built a sauna room which is far too big for the small heater they've installed. As you'll see from other reviews...I'm a sauna fanatic.
I found a fantastic full on sauna/spa not too far away...300 pesos. Venus sauna is well worth checking out (And it is a genuine, professional and non gay facility ).
As for the ABC group...don't believe everything positive thing you read in here

Date of stay: February 2020