Lowest prices for your stay
$129
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
Priceline$113
Hotels.com$106
Trip.com$114
All reviews aqua beach club standard suite rooftop bar room service pool party mini bar millennium fiesta angeles sauna manila sofa security
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2020

They have lot of options in rooms. Lot of amenities might come in your room package as well. The infinity pool and the bar is amazing and must try.

The pool bar at ground level is a must try for good experience. The staff there are very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank 610harshv
Reviewed February 29, 2020

On arrival it was recommended to me that I upgrade to the Aqua suite at their discounted price, which I did. So I can only comment on that room which was very well appointed. The adjustable mood lighting board near the bed was more than a gimmick and was handy throughout my stay. The 2 key cards I received meant that the air-con remained on and I used the quilt every night on my comfortable bed. The only complaint I could give was that the temperature seemed to self adjust through the night and I woke in a sweat a couple of times. My sleep quality is why I have deducted one star from an otherwise 5 star facility.
the bars/restaurants are very good. I found the aqua bar on the 7th floor to be more suited to the 40 and under party crowd with the doof-doof music blaring on most nights there. However, the staff, as all over the hotel, could not have been more attentive to my needs when I visited this very swanky bar a couple of times. Still in the dark if there was a cover charge added to my bill but if there was it must have been minimal.
Overall one can not go wrong in choosing the ABC hotel when in Angeles if funds are not a concern.

Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

Without a doubt....the worst (almost criminal ) booking experience ever...worldwide.
I booked a room for Feb in November (prior).
My company booked me alternative accommodation and subsequently cancelled booking on 28 Dec, 2019 (Well outside their 72 hours cancellation policy)
As ABC had already deducted the 1st night accommodation as deposit (which was instantaneous when the booking was made)...what followed was ridiculous for a so called '5 star' hotel.
35 days and 10 emails later...I received my refund....minus a 'service charge'....REALLY ?
Despite excuse after excuse...in 2020 this really is unacceptable. I have no doubt the ABC group invest customers deposits in the short term money market. I also note that they will not respond to negative reviews on here...another sign of a weak organization.
When I stayed at my alternative hotel...I still decided to pay the 500 peso fee to use the Sauna and spa in the ABC HOTEL. What an absolute joke...after waiting for an hour for the Sauna to heat up...it was warmer outside. I sat in there for 30 minutes and left because I was cold and generally frustrated. They have spent so much money on a beautiful facility...but clearly built a sauna room which is far too big for the small heater they've installed. As you'll see from other reviews...I'm a sauna fanatic.
I found a fantastic full on sauna/spa not too far away...300 pesos. Venus sauna is well worth checking out (And it is a genuine, professional and non gay facility ).
As for the ABC group...don't believe everything positive thing you read in here

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank gringoAustralia
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed at ABC 4 times for work and each time I’ve been amazed at the service. Consistent and reliable with lots of options to eat and work.

Would recommend the Aqua Suite over all other rooms. In the main tower with easy access to Level 7 Spa and Club Aqua.

The gym facilities are great with everything you need.

Will be back soon!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tyleraud
Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

My second stay at ABC didn’t disappoint as the first! I stayed at the junior suite on the first floor near the pool and the bar! Great steam bathroom! I decided to spend more time at the pool bar on top drinking awesome margaritas and having parties! Service didn’t degrade but the food at the restaurant on the first floor still didn’t improve!

Date of stay: January 2020