ABC Hotel
Orchid Inn Resort(Angeles City)
US$34
Lewis Grand Hotel(Angeles City)
US$59
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$111
Valentino's Hotel(Angeles City)
US$42
Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
US$75
US$76
US$72
Hotels.com
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$109
US$55
Apollonia Royale Hotel(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$30
Clarkton Hotel(Angeles City)
All reviewsaqua clubsky barlifestyle suiteangeles beach clubparty roomstandard suitemood lightingbig tubrooms are amazingsteam roomtreated like a kingbarber shopexpensive hotelamazing hotelnew towerrestaurants and barsfree transport
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I used to be a long time customer of the Lewis Grand but, after the ownership change and flood of neutral and negative reviews I was left looking for a new hotel to stay in while in Pampanga. After much searching and research I decided on the Angeles Beach Club aka ABC.

Upon my arrival at 2am my group was greeted by several front door staff who were very friendly and helpful bringing in all our suitcases. It was a pleasant surprise to feel so welcomed upon our arrival.

We then made our way to the front desk and our reservations were there and confirmed. Even the early check-in one of my friends had booked was ready for him. No hidden charges other than a $200 usd deposit just in case of any incidentals like room service etc..

I was very happy with my New Millennium Standard Suite which was on the second floor overlooking the parking lot and a partial view of Fields. The room was clean and everything was functional including the air conditioning. I like how the toilet and shower are in separate rooms. The wifi was fast and I could stream and download with decent speeds. This is not typical for the the Philippines so the ABC Hotel get bonus points in my book for fast internet. The bed was very comfortable and had four pillows to suit anyone's taste.

Room service was prompt and the food always arrived hot and the drinks were ice cold. Many selections to choose from the menu but I always stuck with the Filipino dishes. I can add that I was never disappointed with whatever dish I ordered. Yes, the prices are a little higher than outside of the hotel but, if you stay at this hotel that shouldn't be an issue. Vacation in the Philippines isn't the time to penny pinch over the small things! I say the slightly higher prices are worth it because of how these rooms are designed I never really wanted to leave the room or hotel!
The pools are huge! You can have lunch at the poolside bar or step out and enjoy some music and relax in the Aqua Beach Club! Just look at the pictures on their website and that only begins to describe this gem of a hotel.

Would I come back? I'm already looking forward to my next trip!! Would I recommend this hotel? You would be making a big mistake if you didn't stay at the ABC! Did I also mention the free shuttle service to Walking Street or SM Mall? It's a lot more convenient than taking those bandit trike drivers!! Hahaha!

Thank you to the staff of the ABC for making my first stay with you so memorable! You now have a new loyal customer whenever I go to Pampanga!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank dalycity650
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly, our flight was an hour delayed and the free transport waited for us to take us to hotel. On arrival we was offered free shots of alcohol and given vouches off drinks at the various bars in the hotel. We then went to our room and what a room it was, very beautiful and much better than it looked on line.
The roof bar with the pool going all the way around was amazing, staff so attentive to all your needs.
The bars and restaurants on ground floor are also very good.
There is a major shopping mall across the road that you could spend hours in.
WiFi is very strong and reliable, food was very good and transport to the airport free of charge.
This is an exceptional hotel and I would recommend it to anyone staying In the area, definitely 5 stars from me

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

It was everything that I expected. The food was great. The service was exceptional. Rented a cabana at the rooftop bar and drank the cost of the cabana inclusive. I felt like a rockstar. They will drive you locally and from the airport for free.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Rory S S
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I was in the Aqua Suite - I will never find a shower as great as that tropical rain shower or a bed as big and soft as the one i had. The hotel is amazing - the spa fantastic and the Aqua Club with pool on the roof?? I cant even describe this in words. (buy me a bottle of MOET and I will tell you all about it hehe) - but the absolute punch of this hotel has to be the service. This is WAY WAY better than any of the 5 star hotels in Manila.

Room Tip: Aqua Suite - that simply beats any room you ever had!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank TorbenRudgaard
Reviewed 21 April 2018

when staying here you really except for seeing the local scenery do not have to leave this place at all! just staying in one of its themed rooms is an experience by itself! not to mention the many inhouse food options from breakfast to lunch to dinner to fresh bakery en restaurant are all great quality. and furthermore the spa, gym and multiple pool areas are amazing. add to that the parties at the roofdeck pool day and nigthtime and you feel in heaven whether you bring your wife, fiancee, girlfriend or just meet some of the locals.
not the cheapest place i admit but worth saving a little extra for cause you will leave feeling like you were a rockstar or celebrity!
and not to forget the staff at this place is super!

Room Tip: aqua suites are the best value for their buck here
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo