Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 02/15/23
Hotels.com$52
Travelocity$52
Priceline$56
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

Pacific Breeze is a beautiful hotel that’s located close to the walking street, classy and convenient with a wonderful staff and restaurant. The hotel reception is extremely helpful and always ready to assist, highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Pacific Breeze, Owner at Pacific Breeze Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2020

Dear Priceb19,

Thank you for the kind review and for your past stay at the Pacific Breeze. It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you back again in the very near future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed March 1, 2020

The Head Cleaner Needs to be Fired I booked a Jacuzzi Room 801 the head cleaner in that tower accused me of leaving a small blue stain in the Bed sheet she then argued with me I would have to replace it 118p. The same cleaner them mad up a lie that she tried to clean the sheet I said you did not try to clean the sheet is not wet or iron it has not being washed at all. The Hotel manager was then called he agreed that the sheet should be sent to get wash the sheet was separated and put in a plastic bag the next day I was told the stain did not come out. I was not born yesterday I knew they were all telling lies to cover themselves they just had the sheet sent to the laundry and Ironed but not washed! I asked for the bed sheet I took it to the Laundry across the road they washed it for me for 150p and the Bed Sheet came back perfect looking brand new! This 100% Proves The Cleaner is a liar! And The Laundry who washes the Hotels bed linin is either incompetent and does not know how to clean Hotel bed linin? Or the Laundry staff are backing up the Head Cleaners lie? It’s either one or the other! The point is the real owners need to Fire the Rude cleaning staff and any managers who back up this unacceptable behaviour from Hotel Cleaning Staff!

Room tip: First Tower
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank alvarezmanuel79
Guy Breckenridge, Owner at Pacific Breeze Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

As the hotel manager, I was indeed made aware of this issue, but the guest here is out of line and not telling the whole story. The situation evolved when the housekeeping discovered a blue colored stain on the bed sheet which she believed may not come out in the regular washing. Concerned about the stain and thinking the linen may be ruined, she informed the guest and made an attempt to clean it herself. When she could not remove the stain she inform the guest and this is where he took offense and labeled her a “liar”. The matter was brought to the front desk where it was brought to my attention. I spoke with this guest and we agreed that I would send it separately to our laundry service and have it wash. He agreed that if the blue stain would not come out, he would pay for the sheet.

To me, this is only reasonable since we would certainly get a complaint in the future if we tried to use the stained. I found it surprising that this guest mentioned that he has had the same issue previously when he stayed at the Royal Amsterdam Hotel and again, it took special cleaning to remove this stain. What I can’t understand is that if he is using a lotion or other product that will stain the linen, why not change that product or protect the sheet from the damage.

Anyway, I directed that the sheet be sent to laundry and unfortunately, it came back laundered but with the same stain. It is libelous for this guest to call the housekeeper and laundry clerk liars and then to go around the internet posting this same nonsense. As he stated to me, he has had the same issue before at another hotel. As such, I think that his time could be better spent trying to find the source of the stain in his belongings and less time bashing the staff of the hotel whose goal is to protect our property so that the next guest may have clean, unmarked sheets. I find it amazing that he admits to being responsible for the stain and then is offended when he is held responsible.

Reviewed February 13, 2020

Checked in at the main building for five nights in a standard room which was siyuated in the annex building across the street. There is a 1000 peso key deposit. The annex building had its own security person who took care of room keys.
The room was of average size. Good lighting. There was a wardrobe with hangers and shelf with two chairs. Convenient power point for recharging with good sim internet connection.
The bed had clean linen and was comfortable. The small fridge was stocked with price list and two complimentary waters per day if you have your room cleaned. Comprehensive information folder.
The restaurant is adjacent to the pool and 24hr room service is provided. You pay more to stay here but the location, services and facilities and protection from any outside noise are strong indicators that your stay will be an enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
PBH001, Manager at Pacific Breeze Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Steven

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and share the experience of your stay. We are happy to hear that the hotel seems to have met your expectations enough that you would share your thoughts with other travelers. It was our pleasure to serve you. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

We love the family friendly atmosphere at Pacific Breeze. Quiet ( we were right opoosute the lift (204) great food well presented hot and tasty. Great bar well stocked but could do with Jim Beam.
Staff all round excellent, friendly and polite as well as efficient.
Great security out front and very helpful.
Close to bars, night clubs , etc and a stones throw to SM Clark.
Swimmingbpool always clean as are the rooms.
Cable Flat screen Tv in room with plenty of channels.
We will return.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
PBH001, Manager at Pacific Breeze Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2020

Derek,

Thank you so much for the kind review and for choosing the Pacific Breeze Hotel. If was our pleasure to serve you. We are happy to hear that the hotel met your expectations and that you will return for a future visit. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Paid for a Jacuzzi that didn't work. No refund. Paid for a taxi at 10am to Manilla where I had an important business meeting. You guessed it ... they forgot to book taxi and meeting missed. Scorebirds Hotel is just across the road, cheaper and waaaaaay better. Go there!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank alexwF2705QP
PBH001, Manager at Pacific Breeze Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Unfortunately in today's world's the first response anytime the guest is unhappy with a business or fails to get a discount is to threaten to make a negative post if not totally satisfied with the hotel's solution which the guest did here. Let me try to objectively address both comments of Mr. Alex and fill in some missing details.

1/ Yes, at check-in, the guest did request transport back to Manila at 10:00 for the next day and the desk clerk was negligent in scheduling it. However, on the morning of the next day, Mr. Alex check out first and asked if his friend (Michael Turner) booked a car to Malate. The schedule was checked and it was not on the schedule. So the desk clerk asked him if they booked outside or at the front desk. He said he would ask his friend first. Unfortunately, he did not get back to us. Then when Mr. Michael checked out at 09:45, he asked for a car. Since the we were waiting for clarification, it was still not booked. The front desk immediately contacted a driver and was able to arrange for the transport. The vehicle arrived at 10:14 AM. We apologized for the 14 minute delay, but obviously the guest was not satisfied and decided to shame us on the internet.
2/ WIth regards to the jacuzzi, the hotel was not informed that the guest could not get the jacuzzi to work. It was only at checkout that the guest mentioned it. It is not true that we knew the jacuzzi would not work. We have around the clock maintenance so had we been informed at the time, we could have send someone to check in. Many times, the guests are unaware that the water level has to be above the return drains in order for the pump to turn on. In worse case, we could have offered the guest to change rooms although we understand that is very inconvenient.

That said, we apologized to the guest, but obviously that was not the solution is was seeking. It seems that the only solution that he was looking for was a refund. He said that clearly in his second sentence.