All reviews money changer walking street night life hot cold water dm residente room rates are great facilities would highly recommend this hotel lobby area stayed nights airport pickup executive room sm clark wifi security angeles philippines
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment I stepped in the door to this hotel it was a nightmare. They advertise falsely with everything about the room, from the beds which they advertise as queen but they are double which are so small and or the beds which are actually a queen size but they are so hard and u hurt ur back. The front desk are so slow and unprofessional, they think it’s a joke when u complain and not happy. They give u an arrogant smile, very frustrating to deal with, the aircon took so long to
Cool the room and the safe didn’t work, I booked for 10 nights but left after one night, lost all my money but I couldn’t stay there, I felt so uncomfortable. This was the worst hotel I stayed in from a well traveled traveller.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

All about the hotel was good to very good. Rooms are clean, enough space and nice.. but the city is a little bit weird. I mean if you are younger and especially a couple you are like lost. There are just older mens, especially european mens and looking for some fun with filipino girls.. it‘s really horrible to go out there for a drink.. we had a coke at mc donalds thats it..

The hotels restaurant served good food, BUT more than 50% was not available...? Why? So sad..

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 25 February 2018

A couple things, I dont know how many times I had to call the front desk because the toilet was clogged then they said they fixed but it was still clogged, then they fixed it again but it was still clogged after 3 days in room 305 also, there was no hot water in 305 I was taking cold showers, then they switched me to 510 and the aircon didnt work there it was blowing hot air at 30 and they said its fixed but i must have went to the lobby 4 times about this and when i asked for a refund they said it was non refundable. I shouldve just checked in at Red Planet Angelesm I wont make that mistake again,

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I previously rated Apollonia Royale but had to rate again. Had a great stay there! Staff were friendly as always. Room was clean, very functional, comfortable and quiet. Located conveniently near mall and walking street but far enough away to where it was quiet. The complimentary water bottles were really nice. The staff are the main reason I will always stay there. Very friendly and helpful. I was especially appreciative of Clarise (front desk) who helped me so much during my stay. From shopping advice, a friendly smile and greeting to making transportation arrangements for me. She truly represents what hospitality should be like.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank 808Islander
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Apollonia Royale Hotel is the best hotel that I found in AC, Clark. Where do I even begin to describe this hotel, great location, great facilities on offer, excellent rooms, and bunch of excellent and very professional staff.
I stayed twice on my trip once when I arrived to Clark for 2 days and then when I left Clark for 3 days and believe me this was the best decision and choice I made.

Location: this hotel is located like 30 mins from the airport, very easy accessible by taxi and its a well known hotel with taxis.The hotel is close to a well known money changer called Norma's Money changer, where I used always, good rate. Close to a 24 hrs laundry place charged 28 Php per kg, drug store on the main road, convenience stores, eateries, restaurants and the famous Walking Street is like 5 minutes walk to all the bars and night clubs. ideally this hotel is in right location and everything that a traveler needs is just at walking distance. The SM Clark Mall is like 10 minutes walk.

Rooms: Well stayed in 406 (Deluxe Room) and 409 (Executive Room) on my two trips and the room was excellent, bed is very comfortable, the rooms has all the basic amenities like a safe, TV.Cable, tea/coffee maker and free bottled water every day. The toilets are fresh, with hot/cold water. The room rates are good if you book online with Hotels.com and it comes with plated breakfast for one person if you book a deluxe room and 2 if you book Executive or any higher rooms, this was a bit strange as deluxe rooms allows two person but the breakfast is only offered for 1 person so you end up paying extra for the second breakfast, hope that the management can look into this as it not normal.

Service: Well this is the best part of my entire stay, from check in to checkout, to housekeeping to F&B service all was excellent, though they did miss out my airport pickup in the beginning, but it was all water under bridge, after I saw the level of service they offered. Breakfast was OK as it was plated and was limited, could improve on this part but the service was fast and friendly. I would like to thank all the staff for their professional and friendly service offered to me during my staff, special mention to KRISHA. TRINA. MAY. KC and KLARISSE (with the best smile in the group) and JERNY. MYRA. MARLENE. ALDEN. JAYAR and SARAH, a big thank you to all for everything. Chef and Manager Duy Baltazar leads a good team in this place and all the best to them.

All and all I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Clark. Will surely book the same next time in get in CLARK.

Room tip: try to book higher floors and on the right side of the hotel quiter
Date of stay: August 2017