Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Free cancellation until 08/24/22
Booking.com$43
Priceline$38
Travelocity$68
All reviews pool area hotel room walking street short stay nice room wifi jacuzzi manila phillipines sir
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2021

Highlights staff..ron.panggoy.macoy.remie.april
Especial mention sir Chad....very professional and friendly..thank you all staff citadines Bay City manila.the room is super b.and clean..God bless us.keep safe every one...

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2021 via mobile

Affordable yet neat rooms.The pool area also is very instagrammable. I will never forget my experience in this hotel Just cause I got engaged on my hotel room. the staff were so nice to let my fiance set up the room and they also looked excited for us. Will definitely stay again

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2021 via mobile

We celebrated our 5th anniversary last June 12. We stayed at Prime Asia Hotel for one night. The kid loves the pool. We really our stay since the room is clean and comfortable. What we love most is that they have a superb customer service. My husband left his wedding ring at 307 room bathroom. We call the hotline and message the page. So grateful to Mika and Becca who assist us, especially to Mr. Toni, the housekeeping who kept the wedding ring. I highly appreciated their honesty. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2021 via mobile

Hi there,
Front desk & HK stay are courteous enough to attend to our needs. Forgot their names for I would have mentioned. I would suggest having nameplates on their uniforms so they'll be better remembered by guests. Overall, we loved our stay in our hotel, especially my kids. Indeed a pandemic getaway! Nice and clean room at an affordable price. We'll definitely be back here soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2021 via mobile

Hands down from booking to check out process! Kudos to Ms. Rebecca Tan for assisting me starting from booking a room and through out our stay she has made our experience seamless and memorable. The room was indeed clean and spacious there was a bit of problem with the A/C at first but got resolved in minutes. The housekeeping and engineering team was very accommodating and swift! My favorite area was their swimming pool! It was clean and the staff is incredibly courteous and helpful! Clear water and nice interiors too!❤️ Feels like you are in Bali which is a plus! We will definitely come back with our baby this month! Staycation in this property is addicting I must say! The staff and their service is really an asset to your hotel! See you soon!

Date of stay: March 2021