2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/24/22
Booking.com$43
Priceline$38
Travelocity$68
All reviews pool area hotel room walking street short stay nice room wifi jacuzzi manila phillipines sir
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2021 via mobile

Affordable yet neat rooms.The pool area also is very instagrammable. I will never forget my experience in this hotel Just cause I got engaged on my hotel room. the staff were so nice to let my fiance set up the room and they also looked excited for us. Will definitely stay again

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2021 via mobile

We celebrated our 5th anniversary last June 12. We stayed at Prime Asia Hotel for one night. The kid loves the pool. We really our stay since the room is clean and comfortable. What we love most is that they have a superb customer service. My husband left his wedding ring at 307 room bathroom. We call the hotline and message the page. So grateful to Mika and Becca who assist us, especially to Mr. Toni, the housekeeping who kept the wedding ring. I highly appreciated their honesty. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed April 23, 2021 via mobile

Hi there,
Front desk & HK stay are courteous enough to attend to our needs. Forgot their names for I would have mentioned. I would suggest having nameplates on their uniforms so they'll be better remembered by guests. Overall, we loved our stay in our hotel, especially my kids. Indeed a pandemic getaway! Nice and clean room at an affordable price. We'll definitely be back here soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 7, 2021 via mobile

Hands down from booking to check out process! Kudos to Ms. Rebecca Tan for assisting me starting from booking a room and through out our stay she has made our experience seamless and memorable. The room was indeed clean and spacious there was a bit of problem with the A/C at first but got resolved in minutes. The housekeeping and engineering team was very accommodating and swift! My favorite area was their swimming pool! It was clean and the staff is incredibly courteous and helpful! Clear water and nice interiors too!❤️ Feels like you are in Bali which is a plus! We will definitely come back with our baby this month! Staycation in this property is addicting I must say! The staff and their service is really an asset to your hotel! See you soon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2021 via mobile

It's an affordable hotel that accepts kids during these times. The room we stayed at was clean but it smelled, so I asked the HK for a spray. Toilet is big and okay except for the dirty toilet bowl and the water leakage.

The restuarant is closed, they do not give dental kits and disposable slippers.

The pool closes at 5pm, and the water is too cold (I hope they regulate the water temp)

Overall all, despite of the cons, my daughter liked our spontaneous staycation.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Front Office Prime Asia Hotel, Revenue Management at Prime Asia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2021

Hi Erika, Thank you for taking time to review our property.
You must have stayed some time ago because we are glad to inform you that we have installed water heater to our pool jacuzzi, and the water is now warm.
We are also ongoing with renovating our rooms, replacing all fixtures, including the toilet bowls.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!