Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
US$72
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$38
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Hotels.comUS$64
PricelineUS$72
eDreamsUS$72
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2020 via mobile

Nice hotel, but there were rat droppings under the bed. And then baby rats. The mother wasn’t around, just the little ones. Upon complaining, they pretended to not understand English. The neighborhood had several buildings under construction so it may have been a temporary problem.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cariocatom
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a few times before, every visit there's an issue with the elevators, i was staying on 2nd floor where the elevators don't stop, so the stairs are the only option, i can't believe even after a few years the owners of this nice comfortable hotel doesn't fix the problem, obviously they don't care about the problem or just don't want to spend the money. The room i had was great, very comfortable bed, the room smelt of smoke so i requested the housekeeping to spray the room a few times, after 1 day it was OK, did have an issue with electricity turning on & off a few times but eventually it was fixed. I really like the location & quality of this hotel, im doubtful the owners have any intention of fixing the unreliable elevators so take that into account if you intend to stay there

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2019

The location was perfect the room service was very good and the staff was so friendly and customer aware. Location was great lots to do and see in the area. The roof top pool and bar also were really nice and well maintained. The staff went over the edge helping me with a luggage issue that was not their fault but assisted immediately with a solution. Felt very comfortable and every time enter and exit always met with a very pleasent hello and have a good day from front desk really a good find.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Gosha62
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Dear Mr. Gosha62
Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel & Residences!
First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. We are delighted that our Hotel staff has provided their excellent service to provide you with satisfaction while staying with us.

We highly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that overall we have met and hopefully exceeded your expectations from us, while you were staying here.

In the meantime, we all wish you lots of success and all the best for now, and in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

This place is a dive. The towels are frayed and have holes in them. I told them I wouldn’t even wash my car with them. After a big night I vomited into a towel and they wanted 1000 peso for laundry. I told them to give it to me and I will get it washed at the laundry around the corner (maybe 50 peso). The manager then said I didn’t have to pay. It is overpriced for what it is. Never again. Go to wild orchid or Central Park tower. Much better

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Dean D
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear Mr. Dean D,

Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel!

First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. We do appreciate you taking yourself the time to inform us why our services rendered did not meet your expectations. We are sorry to hear that some bathroom accessories weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. And we're currently taking steps to upgrade the bathroom accessories in our units. Every issue that you have mentioned has already been addressed properly to the staff in charge to ensure we improve on this. And we are making our best to in the future prevent these things from happening again.

Again, we humbly extend our utmost sincere apologies to you regarding this and any disappointment.

In the meantime, we will wish you lots of success and all the best for now and in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

I stayed here for 10 nights in July 2019. I found the amenities in the room to be sufficient (safe, bathtub, shower,) and the large bed was very comfortable. I got quite a good deal in TripAdvisor so the price was significantly less than I have seen advertised; if asked to pay the high price, I would certainly have advised to stay elsewhere (i.e. Queens or ABC where I have stayed before). The staff were friendly enough and polite/helpful. Please note - I was asked to pay a deposit of 1000 pesos per night upon arrival for the room, which came as a surprise. I didn't have any pesos yet at that time and they wouldn't accept a deposit on credit card and they agreed to waive it. Upon checkout I also noticed that the window for the room was not particularly secure, which is a worry as it was on a very high floor. I did notice a significant amount of dust in the room when I opened the wardrobe floors, on the light fittings in the room and bathroom and in corners of the room on the carpet there was a lot of dust so it was clear the room had not been cleaned well recently. So, though the bed linen was changed when requested on days, I don't think the room had been given a thorough clean either before or during my stay. The bathtub was also filthy in the bottom and in the end I never used it. The hotel arranged a transfer from NAIA for me which went very smoothly; however, please be aware that the hotel charges 3100 pesos for this service. Other hotels or transfer companies can get you a better price. I have to say, the room was relatively quiet for Angeles; it is set just back of Walking street, so a great location to get to bars and restaurants in the area, but set back enough to be quiet considering all that goes on around. Otherwise, no problems with the stay here I would just have expected a little more - and the room to be a bit cleaner - for the price and even more so had I not got a good discounted price.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mr. Lyndon T,

Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel!

First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In addition, we will notify the head departments that are in charge to make an action regarding the issue that you have mentioned. We will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer.