Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
Priceline$54
Hotels.com$67
Travelocity$67
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Possibilities are great for this rooftop restaurant but terrible, uncaring staff and long waits for meals even when you are the only ones there. A total of 5 different staff members waited on us for as we sat quietly wondering which personnel were working among the staff that were busy talking and laughing at the bar. After waiting for our meals, no one came to check on us until it was time for the check. My dish was okay, but then it is hard to mess up spaghetti while my wife’s porterhouse steak was definitely not cooked to medium and the result was dry and tough. This is one of the few places that I left no tip because it was undeserved

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Dear Mr. BuddyK6852,

Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel!

First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. We do appreciate you taking yourself the time to inform us why our services rendered did not meet your expectations. We can learn how to make things better, so that your next stay here with us will be a hopefully nicer experience for you. Kindly be advised that every issue that you have mentioned has already been addressed properly to the staff in charge and we are making our best, to in the future prevent these things from happening again. Please accept our sincere apology for any trouble or inconvenience that was caused to you by this incident. Again we highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

In the meantime, we will wish you lots of success and all the best, for now and in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

I checked in with the intention of staying 3 nights but in the end checked out after 2 because the service was so poor. I have stayed at this hotel at least 3 times before and though the location is wonderful the service is below par. On the first day I requested an iron and ironing board. It took 1 hour and 4 calls in total to get this request addressed. There are no numbers for room service or housekeeping so all calls are routed via the front desk. It makes me wonder whether the initial request was ever passed on.

On the second night I contacted room service. The first girl who answered hardly spoke English so passed on the call to a woman named Maria. I started with an entree and was then asked "What else do you want" in a very rude and abrupt tone.

I decided to check out 1 day in advance at 7:00 am. The front office girl Minorka took me 20 mins to check me out despite there not being a single other guest checking out at the same time. She was too busy singing along with the music that was playing in the lobby and then flirting with the lobby guard.

Disgraceful, rude service from start to finish

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Patrick D
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Mr. Patrick D,

Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel!

First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. We do appreciate you taking yourself the time to inform us why our services rendered did not meet your expectations. We can learn how to make things better so that your next stay here with us will be a hopefully nicer experience for you. Kindly be advised that every issue that you have mentioned has already been addressed properly to every department that is in charge and we are making our best, to in the future prevent these things from happening again. Please accept our sincere apology for any trouble or inconvenience that was caused to you by this incident. Again we highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I've been coming to the Penthouse Hotel since it opened maybe 5 years ago. It's the perfect spot for me as it's in walking distance from everything on Fields. As a point of reference I've stayed at the two other best hotels in Angeles the ABC Hotel and it's sister Hotel Fields Suites. Both are solid options and ABC has spectacular service. My problem with that hotel is that it looks like it was designed by someone in love with Las Vegas Kitsch to the extreme. Full of reds and golds and blacks.. for the life of me I can never find anything in the suite as there is so much going on. I get a headache just when turning on the lights. In contrast the Penthouse rooms are so tastefully done. Luxurious but not over the top crazy. I heard Lewis Grand (RIP) had a hand in designing the hotel and it shows as he had awesome taste IMO. I usually book the Junior Suites because of the room size and the fact that there is a built in kitchen with a very large refrigerator and stove. I love entertaining and inviting lots of friends over so this is perfect for me as I can easily fit 5 to 10 people in this space. In addition, the staff of the hotel is the best of the best. I have one criticism that I would like Hotel Management to address. That is that the hot water availability was always poor but if you took your shower very early in the morning or off peak times you could get a reasonably warm shower if you let the water run a few minutes. However for the past year I have had to take super cold showers in multiple rooms. Its cold no matter how long you run the water. Management, when can this be fixed? I am booking a Junior Suite in April for two weeks but I am tired of taking cold showers in your very fine hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Alex_simek,

Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel & Residences!
First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel & Residences as your “home away from home”. And we are happy to see based on your feedback that our staff made your stay pleasant except for the hot heater. Please be advised that the management has already fixed the problem and the water heater now is functioning well.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.
We are looking forward to welcome here you again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

This place you can relax and chilling with tour friends or family. It's located and the topdeck from the hotel.

Everyone can visit it for free and no reservation needed. They have a huge choice from food and beverages. Ofcourse also international food and drinks. If you spend 500 peso you can use the swimmingpool for free.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Dear Mr. Ruud M,
Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel & Residences!
First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. And we are happy to see, based on your feedback, that you consider the services provided to you as having been good ones.
We highly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to see that overall we have met and hopefully exceeded your expectations from us, while you were staying here.
In the meantime, we all wish you lots of success and all the best, for now and in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

Service was awful and slow, waiter was incompetent and the steaks tasted like shoe leather. Appetizer (overly breaded Shrimp) came out after our main course. No one ever stopped by without us calling for them... The view is nice.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ccdave
The_Penthouse_Hotel, Admin Assistant at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Dear Mr. Ccdave,

Warmest Greetings from the Penthouse Hotel & Residences!

First of all, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us. We are deeply honored that you have chosen the Penthouse Hotel as your “home away from home”. We do appreciate you taking yourself the time to inform us why our services rendered did not meet your expectations. We are sorry to hear that our food and waitstaff weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. Every issue that you have mentioned has already been addressed properly to the staff in charge to ensure we improve on this. And we are making our best, to in the future prevent these things from happening again.

Again, we humbly extend our utmost sincere apologies to you regarding this and any disappointment.