“Lunch at Bretto's”

Bretto's Fine Deli & Coffee Shop
Ranked #364 of 460 Restaurants in Angeles City
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Caters mostly to American and Australian retirees. Place is quite old. Imported cheese, hotdogs and ham are the best

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my family decided to have lunch at Bretto's a place were I usually eat with my friends whenever I have a race at CIS. Upon entering first hint of disaster was that thier a/c was not working well. But since everyone was hungry we came in 12:36 pm we decided to stay.. My family gave out our orders and then waited for our food to arrive.. We had one food that was not available (cordon bleu) and had it change to a lasagna instead.. Waitress told us if were willing to wait for 30 min so we said yes. They then gave us some utensils which we pointed out that some were still dirty.. When our first food came (tinolang manok) my cousin sensed that there was something terribly off with the stock, tasted the chicken instead only to find out that that too was off.. I advised them that they you should never serve foods like this.. Already told them about the utensils now its the chicken..When the pork liempo and rice came.. The rice came in and was partially cooked . Again another disaster my nephews ordered for 2 orders of scarmbled eggs... When the first order came they ate it immediately and waited for the other order.. When they asked where our other order of eggs were.. They told us they have already served us the two orders with the ones they gave us.. Without telling us that that was already 2 orders..And not to stop there remember the lasagna..? 30 min after when asked where it is? The very courteous cashier (me bieng sarcastic) told us that she just found out that that too was unavailable .. When ask why only now did she inform us
She just said " i was also only informed now" .. What !!! Are you serious they had us wait for a 30 minute order which wasnt actually available! Yes this review may be long but believe me our experience of their bad food and service was way much longer.. When asked were their manager was they told us she was not there.. That was our final straw
Had all our remaining orders cancelled and asked them immediately to have our bill.. Paid it and left off the place with such a bad experience... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL THOSE SEEKING TO HAVE A BAD FOOD AND SERVICE EXPERINCE!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Because I stayed in a nearby hotel and looking for something new I came across in this Coffee shop with a small grocery shop inside.
I ordered Ham & eggs... food is okay but the coffee is not too hot when it served. When I request catsup staff just gave me like table spoon of it.. (that's it!) with a pout on her face. Customers should have not request any if you plan not to ruin your mood.

And oh, this coffee shop has a good signal connection to my surprise.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Ate here several times --- the food was always good. Prices were reasonable. Bought items at the deli as well - same good quality - Reasonable prices. Try the Porkchop -- best I have ever had.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The new owner has taken this once wonderful place to a very low standard. Many of his places are closing or near to closing and I would guess this isn't far behind.

The deli is not like it once was, great cheeses and meats but no more.

I just can't imagine how this could have happened.