“Unexpected Surprise at K Cafe”
Review of K Cafe, Nepo Quad

K Cafe, Nepo Quad
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Angeles City
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We almost did the rounds of the various restaurants in Nepo Quad but we have not tried K Cafe. So we said, "Let's give it a try!" And we did. The place had a relaxing ambiance, The personnel was alert and efficient. What made the surprise was the food. Good plating and presentation of the food. The food was good to excellent. Salmon sashimi was good enough. Their Maki salad with wasabi dressing was also satisfying. Price was reasonable and K Cafe is now our to go restaurant nowadays.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This isn't my first time going to this café and I must say I just keep coming back because i always get a good experience and create good memories with my friends. The café has this calming effect right after you enter the establishment. The music is not too loud unlike in other cafés, that it it hard for you to have a decent conversation. The food is delicious, though the creamy pesto I ordered was too creamy that I hardly taste the basil/pesto flavor. Their salad is okay, but there mashed potato is something to look forward to when you go back. I'm not really a fan of mashed potato, but I really like their version. Their coffee isn't that bad. I ordered NewYork Cheese coffee, but I think the milk was steamed to a hotter temp than it should be, that it tasted a little burnt. Nevertheless, I had a wonderful time dining in here.

1  Thank jessiemer
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered:

Red velvet cheescake. I didnt taste the red velvet. Mostly, it was just cheescake. The outer layer of icing was weird for a cheescake.

Mexican Nachos. 99% beans 1% ground beef. It was labeled as spicy but i didn’t find it spicy.

Green Mango Shake. 5/5

Price is average. Ambiance is good. Staffs are nice.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have tried their steaks many times! Taste is comparable to more expensive restaurants like Racks and TGIFridays. The place is cozy and relaxing. Not advisable for big groups though as the space is not quite big.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

First time we've been in this part of Pampanga, and we are glad we ended up eating in this restaurant. Food is plated ok, affordable price, place is pretty clean, and the taste is way better than other restaurants with the same price on their menu. My kids loved it here. We are defenitely coming back! By the way, their roasted bone marrow was the highlight of our meal.