Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com$13
Trip.com$17
Etrip$13
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Ended up staying @ Juanita's after my plans for going to Puerto Galera fell thru due to Typhoon. Instead of taking a chance getting stuck in Bantangas for a couple days since no boats were leaving Bantangas due to Typhoon I decided to head to Angeles City.

Took the P1150 Deluxe room. Nice clean room with hot water heater,cool aircon,nice mini fridge to keep drinks cool, fast wifi, and good lcd cable tv.

The front desk staff is very friendly. The food @ the hotel restaurant is good and reasonable priced. A san mig light will set you back P40.

Room tip: Norman's Money Changer is a 10 min walk from hotel. Massage near the money changer is only P300.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Me and my Crew stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. The guesthouse was 5 mins walk away from the busy street of Angeles City. The staffs, crews and securities were polite and nice. Restaurant Kitchen : The food was okay. Budget meals food were spot on. I hope that the kitchen or can stay late at night :( they close at 9pm.

Overall our stayed there went OKAY.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed September 6, 2017

My husband and I loved the fact that we had a great sleep not only for 1 night but 2 nights and going back for more. The staff is very helpful and the room is big and super clean. Definitely a place I will always come back too when in Angeles City again.

Room tip: Standard Room Is Big Enough
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mama G
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel in the Philippines. They started ripping us off from the moment we checked in and within 90 minutes I'd already filed a complaint with the police. Now I have to go to the barangay hall and file a complaint there too.

DO NOT STAY HERE. You've been warned....

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank medic51vrf
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at Juanita's about five times over four years. The rooms/facilities are always clean and well serviced. The staff is friendly and helpful. The attached "restaurant" provides basic needs including room service, great when you need nourishment but don't want to go out for it. I intend to return to Juanita's when I next visit AC.

Date of stay: April 2016