“Very good date place”

Ranked #1 of 460 Restaurants in Angeles City
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant offering Western and Italian cuisines. It's a third generation restaurant in elegant settings.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Agree with other reviews. High priced place but with high food and service quality and one of the few places with an ambiance suitable for a date night.

Where here for anniversary dinner with wifey and we will go back.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

What a pleasure to discover Chef Dan from Milano and his wonderful restaurant. The most delicious dishes, wide selection, and flawless service and decor make Piccolo Padre a true Michelin Star restaurant right here in Pampanga! Kudos and best wishes to this delightful discovery for 2018.

The LASAGNA is to die for; Don’t miss it!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I brought my girlfriend and her friend here for dinner, I have very high standards when it comes to Italian food, the dining experience here was impressive, the food was amazing along with the service and the decor in the restaurant puts the cherry on top. I will be back.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Wanted to take my gf to a special night out. Chose this Restaurant, like Italian, good reviews. Was seated to my table The decor was just like being in Rome.The waiter(or head waiter) went through the specials, Described my dish. eh this guy was a real pro!
Ordered our mains, then a bottle of Argentine Red for P1,000. Enjoyed my dish, now for the piece de resistance, Tiramisu. Brought out in a tall martini glass 100 for presentation, just great. Finished my wine paid the bill, with a generous tip. Def go back again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I havent been back to Piccolo Padre since it was in its original location.
Well I was very pleasantly surprised. The decor and ambience really makes an impression. I had one of the specials which was Surf and Turf and it was excellent. The menu seems heavily seafood oriented. Very good starters and a nice wine and coffee. Staff were very good pleasant and knowledgable. Although the price was high by AC standards, you do get what you pay for and if fine dining is what you are after this is a great choice.