“iL ristorante”

Ranked #1 of 460 Restaurants in Angeles City
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant offering Western and Italian cuisines. It's a third generation restaurant in elegant settings.
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Wanted to take my gf to a special night out. Chose this Restaurant, like Italian, good reviews. Was seated to my table The decor was just like being in Rome.The waiter(or head waiter) went through the specials, Described my dish. eh this guy was a real pro!
Ordered our mains, then a bottle of Argentine Red for P1,000. Enjoyed my dish, now for the piece de resistance, Tiramisu. Brought out in a tall martini glass 100 for presentation, just great. Finished my wine paid the bill, with a generous tip. Def go back again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I havent been back to Piccolo Padre since it was in its original location.
Well I was very pleasantly surprised. The decor and ambience really makes an impression. I had one of the specials which was Surf and Turf and it was excellent. The menu seems heavily seafood oriented. Very good starters and a nice wine and coffee. Staff were very good pleasant and knowledgable. Although the price was high by AC standards, you do get what you pay for and if fine dining is what you are after this is a great choice.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I have lived in Angeles City 3 months and really good food is hard to come by. Now I’m sorry we waited 3 months to visit Piccolo Padre, this has to be the best food I’ve had since getting to the Philippines. We had the Osso Bucco with saffron risotto and a ceasar salad both were great, the service was also great. The only disappointment was no wine by the glass, but I took the bottle home to finish later. If you are in Angeles this is a must visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

atmosphere is classic. service is superb. you can smell freshly based bread from trained Filipino staff. gelato is thick. Lamb will melt on your mouth

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Chef Dan from Milan explained to us that the lasagna is done the way they did it “40-50 years ago in Milan”.

It’s true, the entire experience is so authentic that you feel like you are really having real Italian Food in Italy back in the day when everything was natural and from the nearby farms.

Don’t miss this if you want a fine dining five star experience in humble Angeles City.