Lowest prices for your stay
$25
Booking.com$19
Travelocity$25
getaroom.com$28
1,007 results
All reviews budget hotel rooms are small front desk staff hot water angeles wifi branch pillows tv
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2021

DO NOT BOOK HERE

Food is overpriced
Wifi is terrible
Phone signal worse
You cannot deliver food from outside so you’re stuck with the food there
They give a gallon of water (not free) but no table so it spills and floods the room
So many restrictions like only being able to buy necessities ONCE
Constant Power outages
And COCKROACHES

I found 4 small cockroaches in the room. When the staff came, they got rid of them with a broom. Unacceptable.

DO NOT BOOK HERE

Room tip: Book another hotel
Date of stay: November 2021
Dominic Rolda, General Manager at Red Planet Angeles City, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2021

Dear joaquinmiguela2021,

We have been delighted to welcome you.

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

Our team is motivated to give the utmost assistance to all quarantine guests, like you, simultaneously to ensure you get the best comfort, clean and safe stay amidst all the limitations and restrictions.

In any way we missed the mark, please accept our humble apology. Assuring you that all concerns have been addressed for action and improvement. We are very optimistic about your understanding of the situation.

We are looking forward to seeing you again..

Always keep safe!

Reviewed November 23, 2021

It is like Good Friday everyday due to the restrictions and limitations of this hotel. I believe there are better hotels like my other previous quarantine hotels. This is my 3rd now. Bad bad sacrificial stay. Even wine with meals is not allowed compared to other hotels I think they overdo their rules.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dominic Rolda, General Manager at Red Planet Angeles City, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2021

Dear Leprupa,

We thank you for your willingness to share your quarantine stay experience.

The hotel is committed to providing our guests with the best comfort, service, and safe stay despite the challenging situation and restrictions. Note that implemented policies have adhered to the Inter-Agency Task Force and Department of Tourism guidelines. These protocols are strictly followed to ensure all guests like you are safe from the entire quarantine.

We are optimistic that you truly understand the situation.

Thank you very much and keep safe, always.

Reviewed November 17, 2021 via mobile

I am currently staying here in this hotel with nothing else to do since I am in quarantine, so I decided to write a review.
I chose this hotel since I had better experience in their other branch.
This hotel is very disappointing. Their reception desk has not air-conditioned, difficult to contact them. They have an app to chat with them but they will respond to you after 2 hours.
Wi-fi is poor and slow.
Since we didn't have a choice but to order from their restaurant, they have limited options and it's pricey, it will take a long time for your order.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel to stay for a quarantine. I regret booking in this hotel.
I won't recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dominic Rolda, General Manager at Red Planet Angeles City, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2021

Dear Holidayinruin,

We thank you for your willingness to share your quarantine stay experience.

The hotel is committed to providing our guests with the best comfort and service despite the challenging situation and restrictions. We are optimistic that you truly understand the delay that happened as we take good care of each and every guest's needs simultaneously. For the food, we have elevated your concerns for attention. Our partner restaurant offers competitive full board pricing on meals in the area at Php200 only and an ala carte menu that ranges from 150 to 400 pesos depending on your personal choice. . Hence, an ala carte was an option, and they are more than happy to accommodate the request base on your preferred meals from the Room Service menu available in rooms.

Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that this has been addressed to the entire team as constructive criticism for improvement.

We thank you very much and keep safe, always.

Reviewed October 30, 2021

This hotel isn't a bad place to stay in. My experience with the staff was absolutely wonderful, and the rooms and amenities are about as much as you can expect given the price; however...

If you're booking this place for quarantine, beware of the food. They have a partner restaurant (Magz) which provides all food for guests. They charge P600/day for full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). The portions I got were severely inadequate. For example, on one day, I was given 1 hotdog and 1 egg for breakfast, 2 small (~1.5 cubic inches) pieces of chicken that were mostly bone for lunch, and 4 thin (~1/4 inch) strips of pork belly for dinner. All meals came with a cup of rice. I cannot see how any reasonable person would pay even P100 for each of these meals, much more P600 for all three. The hotel offers room service, which is taken care of by the same restaurant (Magz). I refused to give this restaurant any more of my money and curbed my hunger with the snacks I had taken home which were supposed to pasalubong. Outside food delivery also isn't allowed (IATF rules as per the hotel).

The wifi is also worth noting, especially if you intend to work during quarantine and require a good internet connection. The hotel advertises having fast free wifi. Their wifi disappears for pockets during the day, and the best reading I got from Speedtest was 1.02 Mbps download speed.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank ereyes756528

Dear ereyes756528,

We have been delighted to welcome you.

please accept our apology in any way we weren't to satisfy your personal requirements during your quarantine. Our team is motivated to give the utmost assistance to all quarantine guests, like you, simulteneously to ensure you get the best comfort amidst all the limitations and restrictions.

We are looking forward to seeing you again, hope for a leisure stay.

Always keep safe!

Sincerly,

Reviewed September 28, 2021

Staff very friendly and comfortable room for my 10 day stay. Shower fantastic. The wifi was a bit slow but manageable. Only real down side was the purchased meals were a bit small. Room service available though if need extra.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dominic Rolda, General Manager at Red Planet Angeles City, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2021

Dear martyod2021,

We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review of Red Planet Angeles City.

We are very delighted to know that you had a very satisfactory stay with us and you were pleased by the staff customer service. Rest assured that your feedback o the food has been elevated to the restaurant for thier action.

Thank you and it's our pleasure to serve you.

We hope you come back to us very soon.