Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Booking.com$27
Hotels.com$27
Agoda.com$27
1,002 results
All reviews front desk rooms are small angeles wifi branch pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2020 via mobile

Hope Royal Caribbean International dont send our Crew member here again at Red Planet Pampanga people ignoring us here. disaster food staff lack of knowledge. Asking them better I order food from my pocket. but they keep telling us to call and chat in app. that doesn't exist hard to connect in internet aswell. I will not recommend at all .

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DecksterL1
Reviewed March 15, 2020 via mobile

Not bad. You get what you pay for. Changed room after first night. No hot water in the toilet from the first room and TV not working properly. Changed room the second night. TV working and toilet has hot water. Room is small. But good enough to sleep. Hotel gets 3 stars. But staff gets 4 star for helping out.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Bed is comfortable
Aircon is good
Restaurant is accomodating
Security are respectful
The rooms are daily cleaned
Wifi is fast, hotel is clean and its recommended,thank you,.......

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2020

do not re-use used linens although it looks white, the smell is bad like a sweat absorbed in the sheets. the air conditioning unit was too noisy, it distracts sleeping, it bothers me like an engine roaring

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2020

I always stay in this hotel if i'm in the area, but on that day i experienced some problems, first the cable is not working, the room that was given to me the bathroom sink is clogged and the air-conditioning unit is very noisy. I did not request to transfer to another room because i need to be adjacent on another room where my family is also staying.

Date of stay: February 2020