Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$18
Free cancellation until 01/29/22
$36
Free cancellation until 01/22/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$15
Free cancellation until 01/30/22
eDreams$36
Trip.com$15
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018

TV, WiFi and hot water in the shower are excellently working.
Bathroom is terrible because the toilet bowl is leaking, and there is no shower curtain so you have to have a rubber slipper and must remember to take down the toilet cover before showering.

Otherwise, a simple breakfast with 2 half toasted bread, fried egg and butter is the breakfast being served with a 3in1 coffee cup. The staffs are very friendly and hospitable.

Room tip: Book a room at the back of the front building, they are probably better than the one we got in the main building.
Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

stayed there for 2 days. front desk & other staff were so nice, courteous & very accomodating. the bed & pillows were comfy,towels & bedsheets clean, room was clean, the bathroom, though needed a little more cleaning but it has hot & cold shower. free wifi was fast,with safe parking area.would definitely recommend this to family & friends. great value for what you
paid for.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Arriving from Clark International Airport, I needed a one-night stay in a hotel before I head back to Manila. I didn't regret choosing Rumi Apartelle for that one-night stay. The hotel's compound was spacious, and I liked the facade of their apartelle facing the gate. Parking my car was safe since it was within the apartelle's compound.

The room I chose was standard, and it really had very basic amenities, including the bathroom. I didn't mind it though because the room was average sized, and it was very comfortable.

The receptionists are nice and friendly, which is an added plus. They serve breakfast (very simple, but all good all the same) - you may have it at their patio or in your room. If you don't feel like eating out, they have menus available, you can order and it will be delivered to your door.

I had a relaxing, albeit short, stay here in Rumi Apartelle. And I won't mind staying here should I be flying to Clark Airport again anytime soon.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2017

stayed here with my boyfriend the first time he visited me in angeles. well right off the bat we got into our room and it was spacious, we availed the standard room with kitchenette. we stayed for 5 nights so i figured maybe we will have to cook even just some noodles you know. but the kitchenette was no good at all. It was just a sink with an electric stove, there werent any cooking wares or anything. I wouldve liked at least and electric kettle and maybe cups with spoons.

well besides that, the room was nice. there was wifi, we were able to use netflix and there was a minifridge where we put all our drinks in. They also offered free shuttle to Sm/walking street and that was really handy. frontdesk ladies were nice and accomodating. free breakfast was coffee, egg, toast and butter. it wasnt all that much but it was something to eat at least, early in the morning before we head out to explore the beautiful city of angeles.

all in all i was pleased with the hotel. the location was kinda ok if you dont mind the extra walk. the room was nice and the bed is comfy so i was ok to pay the price, it wasnt too much and we booked only a week in advanced anyway. im giving it 4/5 bc that was hardly a kitchenette guys.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank kat_trpadvisr
Reviewed March 19, 2017

They are very accommodating specially the front desk. Guests are usually foreigners who stayed for
months already. Besides they have a computer in the Lobby that makes it convenience also for their
guests.

Room tip: Convenient for private cars
Date of stay: February 2017