“Expected better”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Mons, Belgium
“Expected better”
Reviewed March 11, 2016

Due to the great reviews we decided to have dinner here one night on our recent trip.

Nothing was bad, but none of the five of us had anything that would warrant the reviews this restaurant received.

I ordered a pork rahmschnitzel and I received a pork filet, no breading. I asked the waitress and she indicated that that is just how they make schnitzel, odd.

The food was not bad, but we all agreed that it was average at best. Maybe we caught them on an off night, but we were all a little disappointed given the reviews we read.

Visited February 2016

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Angeles City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unexpected surprise just a little pricey”
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Nice restaurant, with good food but on pricey side for what u get.
Smokey on the inside but tables near entrance r ok. Service was very good.

Visited March 2016
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Very bad restaurant”
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

I have been to Swiss Restaurant in february. I have been there 5 times by now. I live in Angeles. This is in no way the best restaurant in Angeles.

The service is poor. The good is NIT good quality. There is no ambiance. The interior is mediocre.

I give 2 stars only. I will not go back.

Visited February 2016
Pattaya, Thailand
“Amazing food, great service! ”
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

I only come here 3 times a year and yet the waitress's remember my name, the wine I want and almost what food I want. Great service, very professional. And the food is always amazing! This is the BEST restaurant in Angeles. No doubt!

Visited March 2016
Gunsan, South Korea
“Amazing Fondue”
Reviewed March 3, 2016

Everything about this place is great. The décor, employees, food, and everything else is just great. Anything you order comes out in a timely manner is cooked to perfection. The fondue was remarkable and had the best taste on my pallet.

• Visited March 2016