Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 02/11/23
Hotels.com$41
Travelocity$41
Trip.com$28
All reviews sm clark walking street staff are great joyce security housekeeping mattress nightlife shampoo ac
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2022 via mobile

Honestly I have never found a unprofessional attitude of front desk executives cum manager (as she informed).
Very rude, unconcerned about the guest issues and simply idgaf attitude.
The simple things are not taken care by and didn't bother to attend calls when called on their numbers. This hotel does NOT appreciate your business and do not have any courtesy of attending the guest with basic hospitality. I think there is no control of owners or supervisors thats why they behave like that. Neither there is any escalation matrix where you can reach out if your concerns are not understood and addressed. Perhaps the owners of this hotel do not care too about their guest.
Avoid this hotel if you want a peace of mind.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Kat Dimacali, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2022

Dear Sir adipri1710,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about your recent encounter with us. We sincerely regret that you found our service to be unsatisfactory even before securing a room and staying with us this time.

We do not take our guest complaints lightly, and we make sure to clarify concerns and issues right away. We have worked hard to provide the best guest experience that we can and rooms that are both safe and comfortable to all our guests, and to be told that we do otherwise is something we want to correct by all means.

We do apologize for not being clear, or not taking your concern again when you were trying to reach us. Your frustration is valid and we hear you, Sir, in your feedback. We could have taken more time to explain why the room that you wanted for that day is not available, but be assured that what we offered you then is the best we can do given the status of the hotel on that day.

In defense of our co manager, she was able to offer you our room availability, during your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have vacany for the room of your choice as there was not an advance booking placed. This is precisely why we always advise or strongly suggest that bookings be made well in advance. Our hotel rooms are not all 100% fully operational yet, thus there are room types that are quite limited in number.

We have also limited our smoking rooms for health and sanitary purposes, and it will be against our policies to allow smoking in a non smoking room. . This is not a policy against one person, but something we implement to all incoming guests. That is quite standard in all hotels, to my knowledge.

I understand you were also offered another room type, but is on another price point. I understand also, that a discount was being negotiated but was not given since the room is an upgraded type, and the issue at hand is only a question of availability, which we see not a fault of the hotel.

Again, we regret that this is the experience you have with us recently. Please know that this was not our intention, and that our guest's peace of mind is our own peace of mind. We will still keep our doors open for your next booking, Sir.

Keep safe, always!

Reviewed July 8, 2022

Very friendly reception staff. Rooms are very well cleaned by a team of two. The bed and pillows are also extremely comfortable. The rooms are generally much better than most hotels for the daily rate.

Date of stay: July 2022
Kat Dimacali, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2022

Sir Nik,

Our heartfelt thanks for your review of your stay with us! We are happy to know that we have served you in a manner that made a mark on your experience. Trust that we will only continue to do better for guests like you.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2022

Staff are some of the most friendliest and professional I've ever experienced. Thankyou to Paula, Nicole, Joyce, Kris, Charlene, the housekeeping and security guards. I stayed 2 weeks.
Location is perfect. 5 mins walk to SM and 5 mins walk to Walking Street. I had no issues with wifi. Hotel is great value for money.

My only feedback is the mattress for junior standard is very hard and was hurting my back so I upgraded to normal standard with a softer mattress, other than that I strongly recommend

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled solo
Katrina Dimacali, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2022

Sir Zac,
Thank you for taking the time to review your last stay with us. We are delighted to know that you found our staff helpful and that your stay was a satisfying one. Your kind words keep us inspired to do better! We have also taken note of your feedback on our mattresses, rest assured that we will look into these as well. We look forward to your next visit. Safe travels!

Reviewed December 18, 2021 via mobile

We have pleasant stayed in 3 days and staff are friendly and helpful.The hotel is in the heart of Angeles City, accessible and very close to SM Clark. Hopefully the next time we go the restaurant will be open.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2021

I've been using Devera almost every weekend for a Fri, Sat & Sun stay for the last few months.
Last weekend I did my usual and gave them advance notice, early in the week, to reserve an Junior Executive room once again for 3 days.
I checked in last Friday afternoon. Told them the usual 3 days stay and paid cash for the room for 3 days.
Now that is where it goes all wrong.
They'll never give you a receipt for your payment till you check out on Monday morning.
For months I've never had a problem with that because I was a regular customer.
So this last Monday morning at 6am I'm checking out and they come and they tell me that I owe them for staying Sunday night. That I had only paid them for 2 nights not 3.
But Sunday I was in and out of the Hotel many times and they never said 1 word to me if I was going to stay Sunday night or was I going to pay for Sunday night.
Also I reserved in advance for 3 nights.
Plus on checkin I stated 3 nights and paid for 3 nights.
They would not let me leave unless I paid for Sunday stay another time.
2 times I had to pay for the same room.
So DEMAND that they give you a receipt upon check-in or they will rob you like me.
Also - The room's aircon is always on the fritz, the bathroom water only has barely lukewarm water.
Why get a room with a tub when you can't use it to enjoy?
No microwave.
And they never makeup or clean the room the 3 days I stayed there.

I texted them and talked to the Manager the next day but 3 days later I've heard nothing.

Room tip: Use the higher floors facing the street to get sunlight and balcony.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kat Dimacali, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2021

Hello Sir,

Greetings from Devera Hotel! We this finds you well and safe.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about your recent stay with us. We sincerely regret that you found our service to not be what you were used to or was expecting.

We value your continued trust and patronage with us over the months you've stayed with us. We do owe it to guests like you, that we are able to continue operations amidst the pandemic. This is why we make sure we provide the best service we can, and are allowed to provide, especially in this sensitive and trying times.

We do not take our guest complaints lightly, and we make sure to clarify concerns and issues right away. To say that you were "robbed" is something we take seriously, and we regret this impression, deeply.

As a regular guest, we can say that while this is an unfortunate instance, it is an isolated case. We hope you could later agree.

We would like to correct the notion that you were charged twice for your last night. Upon check out, when the front desk was asking for your last night payment, I believe you were shown or given a copy of your billing statement . In this statement your number of night stay, the nightly rate, your total payment made is clearly indicated. This document showed that indeed your payment was only for 2 nights, and a last night payment will have to be collected.

We reviewed the CCTV footage of your check in, and its clear to see that what you paid,, and the loose change given back to you was correct to pay for only 2 nights, and not 3.

We do apologize for the lapse in protocol in behalf of our front desk agent. Indeed, you should have been given a receipt of what you have paid Our agent misunderstood and should have you charged the full amount of your stay and issued you a receipt as well. We should have been more clear in explaining this. This has been addressed with our staff, and we will deal with this person accordingly.

As for our room amenities, we are fully confident that we are selling quality rooms. We would have appreciated it if you found some things for be unsatisfactory, we could have offered you another room. . If something does not work for you, we are more than willing to work something out to make your stay better.

Room cleaning has been limited for us, too. We are mandated by the local and national government as well as our Department of Tourism in observing and implementing the new normal of contactless hotel service. As such, we ask for explicit request for room cleaning before we can proceed inside a guest room,.

Our lines of communication is always open, Sir. May it be with our staff during your stay, or our contact numbers, these are always available for you to reach us. This is why when you texted us of your concerns, we called you back the same day in the hopes of sorting things out.

Again, we apologize for the experience you had, and we sure hope you have stayed with us under better circumstances. We thank you for choosing us , with the hope that we can see you again in the future.

Stay safe!