Lowest prices for your stay
$32
$23
Hotels.com$32
Trip.com$27
Travelocity$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2021

I've been using Devera almost every weekend for a Fri, Sat & Sun stay for the last few months.
Last weekend I did my usual and gave them advance notice, early in the week, to reserve an Junior Executive room once again for 3 days.
I checked in last Friday afternoon. Told them the usual 3 days stay and paid cash for the room for 3 days.
Now that is where it goes all wrong.
They'll never give you a receipt for your payment till you check out on Monday morning.
For months I've never had a problem with that because I was a regular customer.
So this last Monday morning at 6am I'm checking out and they come and they tell me that I owe them for staying Sunday night. That I had only paid them for 2 nights not 3.
But Sunday I was in and out of the Hotel many times and they never said 1 word to me if I was going to stay Sunday night or was I going to pay for Sunday night.
Also I reserved in advance for 3 nights.
Plus on checkin I stated 3 nights and paid for 3 nights.
They would not let me leave unless I paid for Sunday stay another time.
2 times I had to pay for the same room.
So DEMAND that they give you a receipt upon check-in or they will rob you like me.
Also - The room's aircon is always on the fritz, the bathroom water only has barely lukewarm water.
Why get a room with a tub when you can't use it to enjoy?
No microwave.
And they never makeup or clean the room the 3 days I stayed there.

I texted them and talked to the Manager the next day but 3 days later I've heard nothing.

Room tip: Use the higher floors facing the street to get sunlight and balcony.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kat Dimacali, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2021

Hello Sir,

Greetings from Devera Hotel! We this finds you well and safe.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about your recent stay with us. We sincerely regret that you found our service to not be what you were used to or was expecting.

We value your continued trust and patronage with us over the months you've stayed with us. We do owe it to guests like you, that we are able to continue operations amidst the pandemic. This is why we make sure we provide the best service we can, and are allowed to provide, especially in this sensitive and trying times.

We do not take our guest complaints lightly, and we make sure to clarify concerns and issues right away. To say that you were "robbed" is something we take seriously, and we regret this impression, deeply.

As a regular guest, we can say that while this is an unfortunate instance, it is an isolated case. We hope you could later agree.

We would like to correct the notion that you were charged twice for your last night. Upon check out, when the front desk was asking for your last night payment, I believe you were shown or given a copy of your billing statement . In this statement your number of night stay, the nightly rate, your total payment made is clearly indicated. This document showed that indeed your payment was only for 2 nights, and a last night payment will have to be collected.

We reviewed the CCTV footage of your check in, and its clear to see that what you paid,, and the loose change given back to you was correct to pay for only 2 nights, and not 3.

We do apologize for the lapse in protocol in behalf of our front desk agent. Indeed, you should have been given a receipt of what you have paid Our agent misunderstood and should have you charged the full amount of your stay and issued you a receipt as well. We should have been more clear in explaining this. This has been addressed with our staff, and we will deal with this person accordingly.

As for our room amenities, we are fully confident that we are selling quality rooms. We would have appreciated it if you found some things for be unsatisfactory, we could have offered you another room. . If something does not work for you, we are more than willing to work something out to make your stay better.

Room cleaning has been limited for us, too. We are mandated by the local and national government as well as our Department of Tourism in observing and implementing the new normal of contactless hotel service. As such, we ask for explicit request for room cleaning before we can proceed inside a guest room,.

Our lines of communication is always open, Sir. May it be with our staff during your stay, or our contact numbers, these are always available for you to reach us. This is why when you texted us of your concerns, we called you back the same day in the hopes of sorting things out.

Again, we apologize for the experience you had, and we sure hope you have stayed with us under better circumstances. We thank you for choosing us , with the hope that we can see you again in the future.

Stay safe!

Reviewed May 9, 2021 via mobile

They are not friendly to tourist only like to serve Filipino. I booked 2 rooms here but I had to wait till 2:30pm before they gave the room available. Nobody guide you to your room or help you out at all. Please go somewhere els and avoid this place.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Kat Dimacali, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2021

Hello Valued Guest,

Greetings from Devera Hotel! We hope you are keeping safe.

We ask for your understanding and patience on some areas, and allow me to explain how this world wide pandemic caused by COVID 19 has changed our way of providing service to our guests.

As an entity operating as a leisure hotel in Angeles City, Philippines, we are mandated by the local and national government as well as our Department of Tourism in observing and implementing the new normal of contactless hotel service.

This goes against the very heart of the traditional way of providing hotel service, we are very much aware. We are also very saddened that we have reduced contact to guests to almost just the bare essentials. We would love to go above and beyond for every guest we interact with- regardless of who they are, however safety protocols are in place, and we are expected to abide for the safety of both staff and guests.

We apologize for the experience you had, and we sure hope you have visited us under better circumstances. We thank you again for choosing us on your first visit , with the hope that we can again see you in the future.

Stay safe!

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Checked-in at Devera Hotel with my parents (senior citizens) and my siblings. We booked 4 Deluxe Rooms with a rate of Php1,800 net per night. Easy on the pocket. Reservation was made online. We were asked to deposit P1,000 each per room for the reservation and full payment can be made upon check-in. Since we did not want to use our credit card thru online payment, we were able to make our reservation through a bank deposit. A convenient and safe way to pay. The hotel staff was very diligent in replying to my email and she would revert quickly to answer my email. Another plus point for the hotel. Parking is limited they do not have a basement parking, but there are some slots available across the hotel. Just have to cross the street. Security seemed okay because our cars were unharmed during our stay even if it was New Year’s Eve. The rooms are spic and span. I appreciated the size of the bed, king size true to the description of the room as advertised. Rain shower in the bathroom and water was no problem. The bathrooms are kinda small but it didn’t really matter much. What my father commended was the fast service of the front office personnel, housekeeping and other hotel staff. My father is somewhat demanding making some requests every now and then. He complained about the aircon that it didn’t seem to be cold which is normal when you leave the room as electricity goes off because the card key that controls it is taken away. What the staff did was to give my father an extra key card so that he would not have to feel hot when he enters the room. They requested for a hair dryer and after 2 minutes, here comes the staff with the request. My father is a person who is hard to please but he appreciated the good and fast service extended by the staff to him, who were reliable ready to assist and always with a smile. I liked the room given to me. Next time I return, I hope to stay in the same room which is infront of h the stairway. Definitely, we shall return.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Hello Ms. Lou,

Greetings from Devera Hotel! Happy New year to you and your family!

We would like to thank you for taking the time in leaving your feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words, and we are delighted to know that you and your family had a great time. We do our very best in making sure our guests remain safe,relaxed and comfortable while we have them. no matter how picky :) It is our joy to know we have done this for you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2019

I stay at this very good hotel every month, however the most annoying thing is their shower cubicle, all the rooms appear to be the same, the shower curtain is 2 inches above the splash rail, consequently the water from the rain shower spills all over the bathroom floor making the bathmat wet and also the tiled floor which is slippery and dangerous. It would not take much to either put up a longer shower curtain or lower the rail supporting it ! Also the hot water supply seems intermittent and for 3 days it was barely lukewarm.

Date of stay: December 2019
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Good afternoon Sir Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback of your previous visits. It is most helpful for us now that you have brought this concern to our attention. We may have overlooked this detail, and we regret the inconvenience it has caused. Please know that we will take immediate action and have this checked and corrected.

We hope to have you again soon Sir, so you may also see the work we have made to make your stay with us much better.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

I've bean using Devera Hotel for years, for some reason things did not go well at all starting with checking in. The two associates checking me in was out of sorts in regards to communicating in English. Maybe the web page should state we speak a little or no English. After paying all cost up front I had to wait nearly three hours before the room was ready, Although every thirty to forty five minutes i was told soon soon. I think if any customer request's a room months in advance and that reservation has been confirmed it should be honored upon arrival. Upon check-out I had the unfortunate luck of having the same two associates to deal with. Sir your room is clear you just need to pay 400 peso for transportation??? What irritates me the most is two Managers and or Supervisors were on shift and did not assist. They simply set at their desk ducking behind the monitors. I'll spend my money somewhere else.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the street
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank taylormaidzx
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Good Morning Sir Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time in posting your feedback about your recent trip. We understand and we empathize with you about what your experience has been. It is unfortunate. We are saddened by this , and surely we do not want this kind of experience for you.

As you mentioned, you have been our loyal guest for years. We trust that this incident is not what your previous experience with us have been. We have learned that we could've handled your concerns better and we could have communicated much better. But in the defense of our Staff, they do know the English language and understood you clearly. However, at the moment when your concern was raised, perhaps our staff could've responded more clearly and direct. Please know that from the staff level to the management team, we collectively put in our best effort to respond to guests to their liking, while keeping in mind our Standard Operating Procedures.

We still keep our doors open for your next booking Sir Taylor. Know that if you ever have a change of heart, you will always be welcome here at Devera Hotel.

We wish you safe travels, Always.