Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTickets$33
Orbitz.com$33
Tripadvisor$33
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2019

I've bean using Devera Hotel for years, for some reason things did not go well at all starting with checking in. The two associates checking me in was out of sorts in regards to communicating in English. Maybe the web page should state we speak a little or no English. After paying all cost up front I had to wait nearly three hours before the room was ready, Although every thirty to forty five minutes i was told soon soon. I think if any customer request's a room months in advance and that reservation has been confirmed it should be honored upon arrival. Upon check-out I had the unfortunate luck of having the same two associates to deal with. Sir your room is clear you just need to pay 400 peso for transportation??? What irritates me the most is two Managers and or Supervisors were on shift and did not assist. They simply set at their desk ducking behind the monitors. I'll spend my money somewhere else.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the street
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank taylormaidzx
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Good Morning Sir Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time in posting your feedback about your recent trip. We understand and we empathize with you about what your experience has been. It is unfortunate. We are saddened by this , and surely we do not want this kind of experience for you.

As you mentioned, you have been our loyal guest for years. We trust that this incident is not what your previous experience with us have been. We have learned that we could've handled your concerns better and we could have communicated much better. But in the defense of our Staff, they do know the English language and understood you clearly. However, at the moment when your concern was raised, perhaps our staff could've responded more clearly and direct. Please know that from the staff level to the management team, we collectively put in our best effort to respond to guests to their liking, while keeping in mind our Standard Operating Procedures.

We still keep our doors open for your next booking Sir Taylor. Know that if you ever have a change of heart, you will always be welcome here at Devera Hotel.

We wish you safe travels, Always.

Reviewed November 11, 2019

I needed a few hours as i landed really early and my main hotel was not ready till the standard check-in time

This place is decently located outside Fields but not too far in the Perimeter zone

There are many decent eateries around here now with more development as the SEA Games is around the corner and you can see more foreign influence (mostly Korean)

The hotel is very cosy and there are choices or smoking or non-smoking rooms. There is a dining area at the top where you can have meals

Room is clean with bathroom and jacuzzi in my room.

The room price is one of the cheaper options I feel in the area

Only 1 minor rant, the free wifi is a bit slow but doable. If you're not watching high definition...it should not be an issue

recommended to those that need a decent roof with affordable price

Room tip: high floor
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank JWNYsg
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear Sir JWNYsg,

We truly appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your recent stay with us and the vicinity of the hotel. We are happy to know that you found your stay with us pleasant and just what you needed, while providing you the service that we are striving to maintain and be better at. Thank you for pointing what we can improve on, rest assured that we are continuously working on these. We hope that on your next visit, you will see the improvements that we are making.

We look forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2019

I stayed in a standard room for close to a month.

Pros: Good internet, comfortable bed, quiet split air con
Cons: Noisy echoey hallway, small rooms, tiny bathroom with no space for even a small toiletries bag.

Room tip: Avoid the 2nd floor. The maid service rooms are there. Every day they would be in the hallway making lots of noise for hours and hours.
Date of stay: February 2019
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Dear Sir Fred,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback this will serve as
a reminder for us to know what area of our service we can still improve on.

We truly apologize since you have experienced much noise during your stay. Please know that this is not the experience we want you to have and that we continuously advice our staff to be more mindful of their actions and over all demeanor while on their duty. Rest assured that this concern is being taken care of.

We hope you would still consider staying with us on your future visits in the city. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2019

Stayed for 3 nights in Devera, exactly as my last visit. Comfortable bed, clean room, good location close to nightlife and Mall.
This is my go to hotel when I have a flight through the nearby Clark airport. In fact have booked a further 4 nights later in the month.

Date of stay: October 2019
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for this feedback and for taking the time in writing this one. We are once again, happy to know that we are able to make your stay comfortable and that you remain to be satisfied with our service, please know that we are always delighted to have you over.

We look forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2019

location is just right. clean and pleasing to the eyes, though they could remove the super wide mirror, besides I don't see foreigners checking in a standard room. the staff are so accomodating and they even printed my flight booking number for free. Wifi is also strong. just the mirror though, it gets creepy if you're alone in the room.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Kat D, General Manager at Devera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Hello Ma'am Meldz!

Thank you for taking the time in leaving us a feedback, please know that we continually use comments such as this to improve our guest service and hotel amenities. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. About the wide mirrors, we will keep a note on this one, we will consider this when we do a review of our interior designs. Thanks for pitching that comment!

Hope to have you again soon!