Lowest prices for your stay
$29
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.com$27
Hotels.com$29
eDreams$27
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

950 Condotel was located in the busy streets of Fields Avenue in Clark field Anngeles City. its very close to SM Clark. The hotel was in the 3rd to 5th floor of the building. The first 2 floors was a supermarket(24hrs operation) that is always crowded with shoppers. the hotel entrance was inside the supermarket and you have to take the lift or stairs to got to the hotel.

The room was spacious and clean (Premium suite), the bathroom was huge with bath tab. only shampoo and liquid soap was provided, you need to bringg your own toiletries. There is a heater in the bathroom but its quite difficult to control the water temperature. The towels are already worn out and need to be replace. Bidet was available but if it will be more better if they also connect the automatic bidet.
The bed provided was a 2 double bed that was place together to make it a single bed. The bedsheet are old, There was no comforter but what was provide is a makeshift blanket become the comforter.
We stayed for 2 nights, on the first night we have a good sleep as the place was surprisingly peaceful, considering the area surroungding the place are bars that are open until the wee hours and 24hrs supermarket. but on the 2nd night were awaken with the loud noise coming from other guest rooms who are closing their doors on the wee hours.

Overall this Condotel was good, the place is peacful was quite when your inside the hotel area. The restaurant and bars was at the 5th floor rooftop ample of space for breakfast.

If you are in a tight budget and looking for a place to rest at night and your a solo traveller, couple or group of friends I recommend this place. but not much for family with small children as the amenities are limited.

Date of stay: August 2019
chowee75, Manager at 950 Condotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a feedback on our good and bad points. We will address the weak points you have brought to our attention and we will do our best to improve them. We hope to see you again on your next visit here in Angeles City/Clark! Cheers!

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Pros: The hotel is clean especially the room. Amenities is quite good for a small local hotel and the room functionality is very impressive. The location is okay with a supermarket downstairs and a 5minute walk to SM clark mall. We celebrate new year at their restaurant and there's a view deck where we saw fireworks on nearby areas.

Cons: First, overall the hotel is clean, but there were noticeable dust under the bed.
Second, Im an engineering head and safety for me is very important. I saw the sprinkler head in our room with a plastic cover. The fire extinguisher also was checked last 2016. I know that the fire extinguisher chemical will last for several years but you should have a preventive maintenance on these safety items to assure guest safety.
Lastly, i think you should empower your front desk staff to decide on her own. Your staff at first did not allow my wife to go with me on the room because she has no ID and call her manager first before allowing my wife. We stayed in a lot of hotels in the country and it's the first time i heard of this type of policy. I know that the area has a lot of joiners and I think that's one of your consideration that you made this certain policy. If that's really your policy, you should put it in your hotel site or in our situation we booked through OTAs. You should coordinate with the booking site that upon sending the confirmation, the policy should be stated "that all guests and not only the booker should present an ID". Train them to decide on their own and be considerate sometimes when they already saw that it is a family and not a joiner or whatsoever.

Tip: You should arrive at the hotel at exactly 2pm onwards, because there is no early check in.

Overall, the hotel is very impressive for a very cheap price. I will surely recommend this hotel and will stay again in the near future.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank heartbreaker00625
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Positives : Very friendly staff who speak good English. Very Safe rooms. Guest Friendly rooms. JJ Mart just below the hotel which is open 24/7. TUGS resto is perfect place with a city view. 5 min from Walking st.

Negatives : None

Room tip: Preferably take room on floor of reception
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Vipul B
Reviewed March 5, 2018

The location is in the seedy part of Angeles City. Public parking is available on the front side of the hotel across the street. Park at your own risk if you're bringing along your vehicle.

The hotel is on the 3rd floor of a building which houses a grocery store and a lotto betting station at the ground floor. The hotel security guard assists guests going to the hotel by swiping his access card on the elevator's badge reader so that one gets to the 3rd floor.

The room we got was just right in size, the bed and linen were okay, the a/c was excellent. The problem was that our bathroom and probably all the bathrooms in that hotel had no hot water. Now this is a problem for senior folks like me and my husband who had a business meeting in Angeles City. This (No hot water) was not published anywhere in their website ad.

They offered free breakfast but we checked out very early and they weren't serving breakfast till around 7:00am. My husband commented that we didn't miss anything special in their menu when we skipped breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Breathless_in_Bali
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the 3rd floor. 1st Floor is a mini supermarket with a ATM next to it with an armed guard. The second has other stores in it. I stayed for 3 nights at a suite and it was good. Wifi worked, AC was adjustable, and the water worked. The safe was reliable and bolted down unlike a standard room. The location is literally minutes away from the SM mall, walking street and next to a Jollybee and Chowking. The staff are courteous and honest. There are at least a person at the receptionist at all times amd they speak english. Number one reason im giving them a good review is when i checked out, they checked my room and i had left my $300 Boise headphones in the safe and they had returned it to me. Like i said earlier, very honest. I would stay there again just because of that. There is also free breakfast and a resturant at the top of the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 310jakes
950_Condotel, Manager at 950 Condotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our staff appreciate it very much that you went out of your way to mention about their good deeds in your review. It is truly inspirational for them to do well in their job. It was our pleasure to have you during your trip here in Angeles City! We look forward to having you again as one of our guests.