Lowest prices for your stay
$203
Free cancellation until 05/28/22
Booking.com$272
Priceline$221
Hotels.com$203
All reviews youtube channel excellent stay sm mall jacuzzi clark
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2019

stayed here for a few days. And it's the best hotel stay I've ever had. Slept comfortably. The kitchen was a nice addition, although I didn't really use it much because there are a lot of food choices outside of the vicinity

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2019

It's my first time here in the Philippines and Angeles City is our pit stop before we go to boracay. While the neighboring condition is not the best, the hotel exceeded my expectations. It's very private and it feels as if I'm in better version of my home.

Room tip: East rooms are beside the main road, so you'll hear the busy street when you open the balcony door.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

I don't know why but the hotel is a little bit on the dark side, maybe they're trying to be inconspicuous? I get the vibes that people who checks in here regularly loves their privacy because the place is very straightforward - check in and go directly to your room.

Room tip: Choose the rooms far from the highway
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019

We stayed at the Fields plaza Hotel because we wanted a condominium-type hotel and we wanted to party - my husband loves his privacy. We weren't disappointed because the room is spacious, and we have our own kitchen bar, wherein we can serve the foods and the drinks we bought. The front desk lady was helpful too!

Room tip: East Garden is nice
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Yes... The best in the city for someone familiar with exactly what he is looking for. It's all about Location Location Location. The hotel is nicely built too.

Wonderful Service. Stayed there quiet a few times already. Never came out unhappy.

Please have a breakfast/pool option in the premises. I know there is an ABC for this. But it's offsite.

Date of stay: April 2019