Lowest prices for your stay
$20
Free cancellation until 05/28/22
Booking.com$17
Travelocity$20
Hotels.com$20
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days 2 nights.Honeslty this is my worst hotel I stayed in my life.Its really bad....tiles pop out...room towels torn aircond manual type. Swimming pool water milky colour...omg!We actually wrongly booked this hotel.Will never go again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Hooshmand
Reviewed February 17, 2019

I checked in because it was close to where I had been staying. No clean towels while I stayed there. Complained and was given a rag to towel off with. NO. hot water at all. I will never stay there again

Room tip: best to not chose this hotel
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bruce P
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

The room was tight and dirty and old. They have no generator when power is out. The restaurant stuff was rude and it seems that they don't like what they are doing. The room was filthy.

One thing I like about the room is the window where there is natural light.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I gave Euroasia another try and this was my 3rd Visit.

The receptionist was very kind and let me check in a few hours early without any problems. I really appreciated that!

The room was clean, tidy and the aircon worked well. This was a change to the last room as the aircon was too loud there. Hopefully they've changed this in every room.
The housekeeping was also good and the room was cleaned well when requested.

There was a slight issue of them making noise outside very early for maintenance. Although when I asked the man to stop he did as soon as I asked. Maintenance is obviously required from time to time but don't start it at 7.30am.

The pool area looked like it had been cleaned.

There is a new pool bar/restaurant there. I didn't really try it this time except a coffee. Which unfortunately was very bad. It looks like the place isn't quite finished or is very new. They need to sort this part out or there was no point updating it. Even for 30 peso the coffee was shocking. It's only because it was so cheap I laughed.

Overall a good stay! I would recommend as it's good value for money and meets the basic requirements.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I had been check-in before want check-in again.This time prefer a day time early check in early check out:8am to 6pm.ask a price "100messages only got 1 reply"the are so ignorant.i know its nt normal time period atleast they can answer me no need fast but a week is too much to answer!That make me changed mind to other nearby one,as I message them they respond fast and correct..THIS HOTEL FIRST SAID HAS BACKPACKER OFFER THEN ANOTHER STAFF TOLD ME ITS ENDED WHEN ME ARRIVWD.INFOMATION VERY confuse.

Date of stay: May 2018