Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Etrip
Trip.com
StayForLong
eDreams
Snaptravel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019

This hotel has great staff and amenities. Security will great you on the first had and bell boys will always there to give a hand of your belongings. Rooms are clean as well as their bathroom. But I would like to recommend to have a kettle inside the room as we need to get to the concierge to get hot water in the middle of the night. They have buffet breakfast with great variety of food to choose from. A great place to stay just a couple of minutes away from the airport. They also have shuttle service to send you to Clark Airport.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank amandahers
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Can't understand the negative reviews online, this place truly is an OASIS - super quiet, full of plants, very friendly and helpful staff, wonderful pool with a bar, great food at restaurant ...hope to be back here again soon!!

Room tip: Splurge on a "junior suite", huge room!!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Overall I cannot say that the hotel is totally bad, but we made some very bad experiences and like to share them with other travelers. Most important, don’t book a taxi or a Mt Pinatubo Tour there:

Pro:
- close to the airport
- not directly at the street
- pool with free towels
- breakfast starts at 6am and is not so small

Con:
- receptionist tried to get way to much money for a taxi to Santa Juliana for the Mt Pinatubo after we didn’t want to book a tour with her 3000 PHP only one way (with bus and Tricycle it was 350) when we asked how often buses to Capas are leaving, they also didn’t want to help us or tell when it starts
- I choose in the hotel restaurant the steak with buffet. It was cold and when I told them, they warmed it up, but still was half cold - it was really a pity what they did to the meat
- the air con is super loud but that seems standard in PH
- some planes directly fly over the complex - the big ones are quite loud
- parts of the bed sheets didn’t seem clean
- as hotel guest you can just pay cash at the pool

Not sure if I would recommend the hotel. Definitely not for reception and restaurant.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hannes182
Reviewed February 10, 2019

I was not sure what to expect as it is the first time I stayed in this hotel. Entrance and lobby looks like something coming out from an 80's movie but was pleasantly surprised when I entered the room. I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite and though the rooms are a bit dated, the cleanliness, the design and amenities made up for it.

The room is spacious, had complete amenities and design is nice. The bed is hard but the comfortable pillows made up for it. The one who manages this hotel is very keen on details and has thought of everything that one would need in the room. My first time to stay in a hotel with a dipper.

Breakfast is complimentary but opted to order room service. I had steak and eggs for breakfast and I must say that it is satisfying.

Staff are very accommodating, front desk, maintenance, guards everyone was always ready with a smile and a greeting except for the telephone operator who did not offer any service when I requested for a charger.

Would stay in this hotel again but would also love to try the other new hotels around Clark.

PS. Wi-fi password is not working, please do something about it. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank run_the_world00
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel on the 25th January at 7 am in the morning only to discover that my hotel room wouldn’t be ready until 2 pm and that if me and my partner wanted to check in earlier we would have to give a deposit of 3000 pesos as collateral (absurd). We sat around for a few minutes to discuss this and decided to take our complimentary breakfast in the meanwhile but not before we had to listen to their nonsense about how we would not be able to have the breakfast on the day of departure.

Nonetheless we carried on to have breakfast and honestly, it was terrible. The food in this place isn’t suitable for human consumption but I’ll touch on that later again. Few hours passed we decided to check in and pay the collateral. Upon entering our room which to be fair was quite decent overall, the air con seemed to have its own brain making all sorts of weird noises. We were too tired to kick up a fuss so we left it. Took a nap. Few hours later we went to the lobby to enquire about the destination we really came to see which was Mount Pinatubo. The staff attending to us said she’d get back to us this morning as we are still here to confirm something for us but we didn’t get any response.

Went out to the city centre a little to a pretty good mall and had a walkabout and some dinner. Came back to the hotel. We were a bit peckish again about 1230am so we decided to order some room service. Ordered some fried rice, it tasted like mushy peas and something out of an army concentration camp. Frankly I’ve eaten better food in the military but I digress. Canceled the order and complained, well know if we’ve been charged for it on Monday morning cause I’m damn well not paying for it.

Went to the lobby after lunch at about 3 pm today to ask the same person, what’s going on, only to receive a response like, “Oh, didn’t you get our message this morning? Basically complete rubbish and laziness on her end. Spent the rest of the day running around trying to book tickets with various agencies to go to the volcano but it seems like all they end up doing here is trying their best to cheat you in some way or the other. As it turns out we were right and we’re now back in the hotel after dinner and came back to a room only to find that they won’t give us any bottles of water for consumption as we have to pay for it even though they insinuate it’s free and each room gets 2 bottles a day.

Anyway today will be our last day here and I’m sure some issue is going to occur. Oh wait, the wifi here doesn’t work unless reception puts in their own IP address even though the key card is supposed to be useable upon check in but before that just make sure that if you end up staying here, stay here knowing that you’re in for a strange ride.

I would highly recommend staying elsewhere. It’s not that the place is bad, it’s just that it’s not good. I would have given it 3 stars but unfortunately majority of the staff aside from 2 of them seem happy to be here at this hotel. I guess that makes 2 of us as well.

Date of stay: January 2019