Lowest prices for your stay
$62
$64
Agoda.com
$58
Hotels.com$64
Travelocity$64
Trip.com$63
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2020

Unfortunately this was the worst part of my 3 week stay in the phillipines having booked 7 days at this hotel inclusive with breakfast, the kitchen is in the far end of the lobby arewa and is open and exposed on the 3 day of my stay i had at 930 am the eggs and pancakes ,if only i had known!!! to know that 9 hours later i was very ill with vomiting and Diahreah .I was diagnosed with Ameba i was bed ridden for 4 days ruined my vacation , i had to attend hospital as i was dehydrated on my return from hospital post 5 hours i mentioned it to the front office staff , they said they would pass feedback on to F and B manager . overall bad experience the rooms were not cleaned appropriately ie no mopping or dusting , and the wi-fi signal very weak cutting in and out with no consistency.

Room tip: New rooms on new wing are nicer and much more modern but are smoking rooms
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed November 16, 2019

I stopped coming to Angeles a few years back because of the poor maintenance of hotels and the terrible quality of food. Someone recently told me about this place and I had to try it, and glad that I did.

The rooms are big and clean with well maintained AC, the internet is brilliant (better then hotels back home even), the showers have near instant hot water! They don't allow delivery drivers to bring food to your room which is annoying, but their own room service food is really good anyway.

The only qualm I have is that the waiting staff are not really friendly, not sure if that is because they don't get paid enough, or they don't like dark skinned people (common in Angeles). The cleaning staff are nice though.

Yes it's a bit far from walking street however just book a grab for 120p and you're there in 5-8min depending on traffic. Worth the distance.

Anyway if you can look past the unfriendly staff this is an awesome find and allows me to continue coming back to Angeles. Highly recommend. Make sure you get into the new building/wing (behind the pool).

Room tip: Ask to stay in the new building
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Rav P
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

Given the good reviews I thought it was worth a shot. Just checked in and already I hate it. Location is bad. But I’m in the old wing. To upgrade to the new wing would be 1000 pesos more. I have 5 more unrefundable days to go. Ugh. Maybe I will update with better news but maybe not.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Great service, good sized rooms (especially in the new wing), good food, great location. This is a hidden gem of a hotel for those visiting Clark!

Families try to book the family room which has 3 queen sized beds! Great for big families :D

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Savannah for a business trip. Old hotel but well maintained. Staff are friendly and courteous. Special thanks to Front Office Agent SAM. She has a very pleasant personality and very accommodating to all my needs during my stay there.

Date of stay: August 2019