Lewis Grand Hotel
US$74
US$72
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$101
US$84
Agoda.com
Savannah Resort Hotel(Angeles City)
US$51
US$90
US$56
US$52
Agoda.com
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
Clarkton Hotel(Angeles City)
US$36
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$110
US$105
Travelocity
Apollonia Royale Hotel(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$21
Agoda.com
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallinstant coffeerooms are spaciousfree shuttlepresidential suiteroom service ishotel of choicetaxi servicewalking streetjacuzzi roomnight lifenon smokingother hotels in the areadvd playerflat screen tv
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We have booked 5 rooms.including the presedential suite for my sister in laws wedding. Rooms are ok buffet breakfast needs improvement not enough choices. Rooms have balcony if you wanted to.unwind before bedtime or early morning coffee perhaps. Beautiful grand staircase.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

While the rooms of the Grand Lewis are big and spacious, the AC is not performant enough for a really chilled room. The most annoying bit about this hotel is the pushy of the receptionists to get additional sales and their non flexible attitude. If you look around in the hotel, you notice that especially around the swimming pool area some repairs and refurbishments are necessary since a long time. Also the fitness is old and dated. Furthermore, for a 1 hour late checkout they already charge a hefty fine. Even I was a regular customer, they showed no flexibility for a late check out. When you get out of the swimming pool (which is big and looks lovely in a tropical garden), your feet surface are blue because of the soil's paint that comes off. The Manager of the breakfast buffet in the morning was accommodating and friendly (after my request to offer a bit more choice, yoghurt and cereals were added the next day). The most annoying for me was that I asked in my booking and during check in a quiet room as I urgently needed a good night's sleep. Reception confirmed it was the case. I woke up at 5:45 am in the morning as my room was facing a church where every Wednesday and Sunday the service is being held with loud singing and organ play. Avoid that side of the hotel!! Even I have been a regular customer in the past, I will not be coming back.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We went here during the Hot Air Balloon Festival. We arrived at around 11am and I know that it was not yet the check-in time so we made plans to just go out after checking in. The front-desk lady though said that since our room was not yet available, she would just give us complimentary drinks of our choice! I was already happy by then but it was not all. We said that we were not able to secure a parking within the hotel vicinity because the place was packed. The lady offered to just move the car for us once a parking is available, and that they did! This does not end here. After returning the car keys to us after getting a hotel parking for our car, while drinking the complimentary fruit shake and beer for us, she told us that we got a free upgrade to Presidential Suite. I was ecstatic! lol The suite was HUGE. My only complain was there was no bidet. :P
I also have to mention what happened while I was waiting at the lobby when there was a foreign couple who thought they made reservations online but really didn't. The couple came from NAIA, it was already at night, and they found out that their reservation didn't push through when they thought it did. It was another front desk personnel. While the man was ranting, she stayed collected and friendly and offered a solution without sounding defensive. It didn't even last 10mins and the couple was on their way to a sister hotel.
The customer service of this hotel is amazing! Kudos to the people in front-desk. I am sorry I was not able to remember your names. Great job!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank La_Vie_D_Loca
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is a very good place to stay when you are in Clark. It is near the international airport. Staff is very accomodating and helpful. Special thanks to Ice Gones for helping us booked our golf round.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Even though old style hotel it is well maintained and in good shape.
Staff helpfull and friendly.
Food was excellent.
Bar area could be a bit more cosy...
Shuttle to airport was on time - only 10 to 15 min to the pax-terminal.
Good value for the money

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
lewisgrandhotel1, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. We are 9 years on the market and our team take their roles very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, as we are also committed to continuously maintain a high standard of facilities and services. We are happy to hear, that you have enjoyed your time with us. Rest ensured, that we will do everything in our power to be appear fresh and modern all times. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit in order to arrange all your request prior to your arrival. Warm regards!